What city is this? 10,000 points!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, we have had islands and countries. Today we have a city featuring yours truly, and a couple of well known people from literature. The greatest book I have ever read but what CITY am I in?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Madrid??? Lol I have a feeling like it's in Spain because that reminds me of Don Quixote but it's a very wild guess

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the figures and the city, but I need no points and I won't post my answer.

Terrible, aren't I?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it cheating if I edit out my response
I just looked it up with the hint I guessed at and now I know the answer...too late!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Real Madrid..............................Madrid.....................................

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Madrid??? Lol I have a feeling like it's in Spain because that reminds me of Don Quixote but it's a very wild guess
Great wild guess! Yes, it is Madrid and those two fellows I am with are Don Quixote and Sancho Panza. Those two guys are revered all over Spain but especially in La Mancha where Madrid is. If you have not read the book, read it. 400 years ago it was written and remains as the best book ever written on most lists of great books. DON QUIXOTE.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh wow!! That is so cool!!! I looked up in google "statue of don quixote" and it told me that it's in burssels!! So I was like nooo i knew there'd be a catch hehe but my gut instinct proved to be correct...Yay!!!
I started reading don quixote a while ago but it kinda drags on forever!! I never finished it but I have seen a play

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ohhh wow!! That is so cool!!! I looked up in google "statue of don quixote" and it told me that it's in burssels!! So I was like nooo i knew there'd be a catch hehe but my gut instinct proved to be correct...Yay!!!
I started reading don quixote a while ago but it kinda drags on forever!! I never finished it but I have seen a play
Looks like you did not get the 10,000 points I sent. What is the third character of your username? I would have PM'd you but was afraid the same thing might happen. Hope you see this.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ohh the third character is a zero
That's what I was afraid of. I see that you now have your points. Back in the old days zeroes were crossed so that people could know whether it was a 0 or a O. For some reason that good idea went away and we are back to confusion. Perhaps we have a utOpia member as well as you being ut0pia. Anyway, the points went to that person or went down the drain but now I know.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

That's what I was afraid of. I see that you now have your points. Back in the old days zeroes were crossed so that people could know whether it was a 0 or a O. For some reason that good idea went away and we are back to confusion. Perhaps we have a utOpia member as well as you being ut0pia. Anyway, the points went to that person or went down the drain but now I know.
Thanks !!