NCIS Season 7 Premier Sept. 22

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait.

I want to know what happens to Ziva. I also want to know what part Gibbs and Tony play in rescuing her (if they take part in it). It's been a long wait, I'm beyond ready for the new season to start.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About TIME!!!! They left us with a nasty cliffhanger this year.......and I hope they rerun the season finale the same night. heck even the week before would help.

Getting sick and tired of 'hot, new sizzling summer series' that mostly are a phenomenal waste of time and electricity. The only summer series I find remotely interesting is Castle and Law & Order: UK.....but the UK series was a given since I adore Bradley Walsh. It is strange, however that he ended up on this series as a detective since he makes a great bad guy, and even stranger that Linus Roache is on the American version - both actors come from the venerated British soap Coronation Street.

Now all we need to know is when House, assorted CSI and Law & Order return. Hoping for enough worthwhile tv to fill in long winter evenings.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

About TIME!!!! They left us with a nasty cliffhanger this year.......and I hope they rerun the season finale the same night. heck even the week before would help.

Getting sick and tired of 'hot, new sizzling summer series' that mostly are a phenomenal waste of time and electricity. The only summer series I find remotely interesting is Castle and Law & Order: UK.....but the UK series was a given since I adore Bradley Walsh. It is strange, however that he ended up on this series as a detective since he makes a great bad guy, and even stranger that Linus Roache is on the American version - both actors come from the venerated British soap Coronation Street.

Now all we need to know is when House, assorted CSI and Law & Order return. Hoping for enough worthwhile tv to fill in long winter evenings.
Most of the summer series are a waste... my preferred ones are The Closer and Eureka, on Sci-Fi (or the lame SyFy, as they're calling themselves now). Although Leverage is pretty good. And, FWIW, Castle isn't a summer series, it was a mid-season replacement for something else last season... and they're just doing reruns this summer...

I've been seeing snips of previews for NCIS... shows that Tony gets beaten up pretty good too... looks like from what I saw...

I'll have it DVR'ed... as that's the night I'm hopping on a train and coming back from CA... so, I'll be either at the station or boarding the train when it airs... but the machine is set for it...

Amanda

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Most of the summer series are a waste... my preferred ones are The Closer and Eureka, on Sci-Fi (or the lame SyFy, as they're calling themselves now). Although Leverage is pretty good. And, FWIW, Castle isn't a summer series, it was a mid-season replacement for something else last season... and they're just doing reruns this summer...

I've been seeing snips of previews for NCIS... shows that Tony gets beaten up pretty good too... looks like from what I saw...

I'll have it DVR'ed... as that's the night I'm hopping on a train and coming back from CA... so, I'll be either at the station or boarding the train when it airs... but the machine is set for it...

Amanda
Hmmmmmmmmm, Castle NOT a summer series??? That shows how much TV I watch from seeding to harvest.......not much at all

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

Hmmmmmmmmm, Castle NOT a summer series??? That shows how much TV I watch from seeding to harvest.......not much at all
Yup... I saw all of the episodes during the late winter, early spring. I am a Firefly/Serenity fan, so anything with Nathan Fillion being a smart aleck is worth seeing.

Amanda