velcro tongue

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snapping pics of Jake cleaning himself... and I seemed to have captured the little hooks on a cat's tongue. It's those little white spots.. I wish I knew how to zoom in on just the tongue and blow up the image....

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi there addiebee!

I can't do much with it. do you have a bigger version?

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yikes!! well there you go.

Man, those little dinky teeth in the front are so little! those 'hooks' are bigger than the teef

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

yikes!! well there you go.

Man, those little dinky teeth in the front are so little! those 'hooks' are bigger than the teef
I know!!! another meaning for grooming........ = tough love???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Carolina - thanks for the "tonsil" shot! Is that Bugs or Hope? Looks like one of the white kitties!

JT- yes - I have a larger version of that pic. Can I send it to you? PM me with the info.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Hey, Carolina - thanks for the "tonsil" shot! Is that Bugs or Hope? Looks like one of the white kitties!

JT- yes - I have a larger version of that pic. Can I send it to you? PM me with the info.
wrong - that's actually Lucky!!!
Looks painful, doesn't it?

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I'm looking at that pic again it's funny. tinker has an all pink mouth like that, EXCEPT, right on the top of her mouth, dead center, is a giant brown spot. bout the size of a fifty cent piece. i see it every time she yawns

Also, PM sent addiebee

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it get scarier by the second! Every time I see Lucky's picture I go... No.... That can't be my sweet little kitty!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cooooollll!!!!! JT... could you send the close up back to me via my private email??? Or did you attach it? I didn't look.

I want to save it b/c first is is really cool looking and second it would work should we ever have another tongue cat calendar contest.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cooooollll!!!!! JT... could you send the close up back to me via my private email??? Or did you attach it? I didn't look.

I want to save it b/c first is is really cool looking and second it would work should we ever have another tongue cat calendar contest.
Addiebee - would you allow me to post that on my site, crediting to you, of course? It is truly AWESOME!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Addiebee - would you allow me to post that on my site, crediting to you, of course? It is truly AWESOME!
Sure. Give me your site address so I can go see it.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Sure. Give me your site address so I can go see it.
Ok - just click on my sig - it would be part of my blog, which I will be writing tonight.... (late
) So... Take a look, and let me know if it is ok with you... Then you can see it up there tomorrow

Thanks Adrien!!