Hmmm... I think Ghost is feeling...

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pretty comfortable in my home!

Ghost was a very scared, skinny lil guy when he arrived in June. He is like a new man, I mean cat. He is happy, adjusted, part of the gang! Got these cute pics to share:

This is him before.... about a week after he arrived at my condo, hiding out in the upstairs bathroom -

I've been trying to get video of his funny little chirps and squeaks, to no avail. He is still a timid boy and doesn't really like the camera. OOoooo... scary!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isn't that the Star Trek uniform sigil above his eye, the one that is one the left breast of their uniforms?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Isn't that the Star Trek uniform sigil above his eye, the one that is one the left breast of their uniforms?

In this case I would have to say he's an alien - he speaks in squeaks and eeps and merps and trills.

ETA: but he is a sweet, gentle and loving alien!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

LOVE this pic. He does look like he has made himself comfy
He matches my sofa!!!

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish I could locate my Ghost's before pic on the computer, she was in classic Halloween kitty pose. Last month I got a shot of her in almost the same position as yours, all kicked back sitting upright on the couch. All that was lacking was a can of beer and a remote and I'd of confused her with my OH.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Ghost is bee-yew-tee-ful. I am glad to see that he is slowly making himself at home.
Yes - he is. And he has powder blue eyes - we think he is a Snowshoe Siamese mix, since he is gray, tan and white.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Thanks for adding this thread to Carolina's or I would have missed it - Ghost is so beautiful, he makes my heart melt.
Thanks, Sam! And he is equally sweet!