So Tomorrows The Big Day!!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So tomorrow is the big day for me, I am starting back to school. I have orientation tomorrow from 10-3 I have to go in and pick up all my textbooks and software that I need.
I will be getting all settled in with regular classes starting on Thursday.
I am quite excited about the whole thing and am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!
I hope it goes really well for you. School is something I've been wanting to get back to also.
Best of luck!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

So tomorrow is the big day for me, I am starting back to school. I have orientation tomorrow from 10-3 I have to go in and pick up all my textbooks and software that I need.
I will be getting all settled in with regular classes starting on Thursday.
I am quite excited about the whole thing and am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Super exciting for you! I would love to go back to school!
What are you taking?

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats on going back to school! Good luck with tomorrow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I will say Day 1 was pretty interesting. I am the only one taking this particular course at this location so I have the whole e-lab to myself. I am going to get spoiled using those computers though they are so fast, and less then a year old. I actually have a video link to all my classes I just have to change an access code so to I contact the instructor of the class I am working on at that time. What's really cool is that out of 30 students taking the on-line version of the course each of us is in a different location all over Northern Ontario, Manitoba and the North West Territories. Also because of the video and audio links we can interact with each as well by just by typing in their assigned student number. So we can help each other as well.

The classes look challenging but there is tons of support so I am thinking everything should go well.
Seriously it never ceases to amaze me what can be done now a days.