Member under the Spotlight 07 to 13 September!...esrgirl!! =)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS…

Today is the turn of another cool member of the site......PLEASE, post here your daily questions for the member during a week,,...ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Ladies & Gentlemans, is for me a GREAT PLEASURE introduce to you to:

esrgirl

Congratulations & very Welcome,
at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today by myselfe, the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay My Turn:

Have you ever been to Canada?

Do you have any other pets besides cats?

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Who is your favorite author?

What is your best feature?

What size of shoes do you wear?

Do you have any hobbies?

Do you have a favorite quote?

If you could live anywhere you wanted to in the world where would it be?

Do you have a favorite singer?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there! Here are a few more for you. The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. You'll also need food. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

Hope you enjoy your week. Back later with some more.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?…as a country or as a city?

I've never been to either, although I do plan on going some day. I would really love to take a cruise and visit Mexico!

2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations?

Neither yet.

3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????.... Is the place where I´m live!….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...
Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php

This is absolutely something I would love to see!

4.- Can you speak spanish?

Only a few words.

5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

I have owned a few cds by Spanish and Latin American bands, one of which was a band from Spain that sang in French- which was pretty fun. It's too late for me to think of the name

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)

I don't believe I have.

7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)

I love Mexican food! One of my local favorites involves corn tortillas, steak or chicken, onion, and cilantro with a hot and spicy tomatillo sauce. I love cilantro and could probably eat it on everything.

8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?

Yes I do, but only in mixed drinks. I like fruity and citrus-ey beverages!

9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?

Can't say I have!

10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

I've been to a local hispanic cultural celebration on several occasions and it is always a lot of fun.

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: )

I wish!!!!!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever been to Canada?

Yes- to Windsor, just north of Detroit, and to Victoria, BC.

Do you have any other pets besides cats?

Just some fish.

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

My 33 year old brother, Todd.

Who is your favorite author?

Stephen King for fiction and Henri Nouwen for nonfiction

What is your best feature?

My naturally gray eyes.

What size of shoes do you wear?

6.5, although sometimes 6 (usually for heels)

Do you have any hobbies?

Mountain biking, snow skiing, reading

Do you have a favorite quote?

The Great Divorce - C.S. Lewis

There have been men before... who got so interested in proving the existence of God that they came to care nothing for God himself... as if the good Lord had nothing to do but to exist. There have been some who were so preoccupied with spreading Christianity that they never gave a thought to Christ.

If you could live anywhere you wanted to in the world where would it be?

Either West-Central Michigan, Salt Lake City area, or the Fort Collins Colorado area

Do you have a favorite singer?

David Bazan (Pedro the Lion) and Ben Gibbard (Death Cab for Cutie)

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

Death Cab For Cutie- Transatlanticism. It is just overall one of my favorite records and I still listen to it at least weekly

Pedro the Lion - Control - again one of my favorite albums, an incredible concept album

Damien Jurado - Water Ave. S - a number of my favorite songs are on this album. Jurado is an incredible story-teller.

Boy Sets Fire - After the Eulogy - musically and lyrically one of my favorites

Chamberlain - The Moon my Saddle - another great story-telling album.

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

CS Lewis - The Great Divorce - he doesn't pull any punches in this one- should help Christians to think a little more critically

Henri Nouwen - Life of the Beloved - a good reminder to me of what I believe God's place is in all of our lives and why we are worthy of God's love.

Stephen King - The Stand - although it is one of King's least favorites, it is my absolute favorite King book. I've read it entirely too many times!

Jane Austen - Pride and Prejudice - I just love this book

I suppose I would want some sort of "How to Survive in Barren Desert Islands for Dummies" book.

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

about 20,000 more books.

4. You'll also need food. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

I suppose I'd want some protein bars, some sort of electrolite drink, and nut and fruit trail mix! If I could pick fun food I'd go with Italian, Indian or Thai- some Pad Siew, Aloo Dumm, and margherita pizza (misspelled that I'm sure).

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

My husband- because he can provide companionship and can pretty much build anything.

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

Pay off car, pay off debt, pay off student loans, buy a Subaru Outback.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What is your favourite colour?

2. What is your favourite flower?

3. What is your favourite time of day?

4. What is your favourite Season? and why?

5. What is your favourite take out food?

6. What is your favourite cartoon?

7. What is your favourite film?

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

Indie Rock

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

Around 1,000-1,300 cd's and about 200 records

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

David Bazan

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?

Chan Marshall- Cat Power

5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

I haven't, before today, but they sound like some pretty good jazz music!

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

Yes- I collect Tori Amos cds, as well as Pavement cds, eps, b-sides, 45's, etc.

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

I've been to more concerts than I can count, there was a time in college when I would go to two or three shows a week.

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???
Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )

I have not listened to a smooth jazz station in a long time, but I have in the past. I don't often listen to FM radio, with the exception of NPR, and a local classic rock station called "The Fort", which plays Bob and Tom's morning radio show.

9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

I prefer both- I buy cd's for the art and copy them for my IPOD to make them travel-able.

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?…

Nope. I played clarinet in middle school, but never picked up anything else.

1. What is your favourite colour?

Gray and light blue

2. What is your favourite flower?

I don't know what they are called, but they are bright red and almost look like daisies. They are very pretty!

3. What is your favourite time of day?

Late afternoon, or twilight (and not because of the movie!). I like late afternoon because it's a great time for me to get things done. I get off work at 2pm, my husband gets off work at 6pm, so it gives me four hours to get done whatever I need too. I like twilight because the temp is cooling down and it's a nice time to spend outside, without being too dark to do anything.

4. What is your favourite Season? and why?

I like the fall because it's great for cycling. I have allergies and asthma, so fall time is especially good with minimal allergens in the air! I love mountain biking, but the trails here are pretty much surrounded by rag weed, etc, in the fall that stuff starts to die out and it gets nice and cool- which means harder riding with less stickiness!

5. What is your favourite take out food?

Indian- it reheats so well and you get such huge portions that I can usually get three meals out of it if I get extra naan.

6. What is your favourite cartoon?

Three way: King of the Hill, Family Guy, and Futurama.

7. What is your favourite film?

of all time: Night of the Living Dead - original
funny movie: Dead Alive - such a great combo of horror and comedy!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Second set (food)

We've had some reference to food, now let's get a little more depth...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

6. What is your favourite celebration food?

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a biography out on Cat Power. I just read it. I think it is new, came out the last few months? I forget the author but I am sure you can google it. I just thought I'd pass the info.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did not know there was a bio on Cat Power.. that's awesome. I will have to look for it.

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?

I enjoy cooking quite a bit. I especially enjoy baking. It usually isn't a chore, but on some days - like today - I don't really feel like it! I did make some yummy mini-meat loaves (from www.cookscountry.com).

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

My husband and I often cook together. He is an excellent cook, better than I am actually. He loves cooking. Tonight he mixed up the ketchup mixture for the meatloaves, while I did the rest. I prefer baking over cooking and we usually alternate the cooking, or just do it together. We almost exclusively cook recipes from Cook's Illustrated, Cook's Country, and the America's Test Kitchen tv show.

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

I love making cookies- especially chocolate chip oatmeal. I also love making a low-fat pudding (from Cook's Illustrated) and a dark chocolate cake recipe from recipezaar.com

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

My husband makes a fabulous coconut curry with bell peppers. It is probably my favorite dish, whether made with steak, chicken, or tofu. It comes from Cooksillustrated.com, go figure!

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

The country fried steak from the American Table restaurant in Warsaw, IN.

6. What is your favourite celebration food?

Cake!! I love cake! I really, really love cake- any cake will do

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

I'm not super excited about non-conventional meat items. I'm not going to eat chicken livers, tripe, tongue, hearts, etc. I'm also not interested in wild game. I will never eat anything that is remotely as cute as my cats- ie a bunny rabbit or squirrel.

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

Very adventurous- I will try most anything, as long as it doesn't involve any of the things in the last question. I love ethnic foods and even accidentally at chicken liver once, in a Mexican dish (didn't like it!). I had to become pretty adventurous when I was a vegan, so I'll eat any veggie. I love hot and spicey foods.

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?

Dinner, because as a dispatcher, I may or may not be able to eat lunch, and if I do it's usually something boring that I can keep on an ice pack- like peanut butter and jelly and protein bars. I get off work at 2pm, so that gives me time to come up with something tasty for dinner.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
It´s me again!...
...., how was your day today?...I hope fine!....
....I can see that someone had done their home work!...
..... let see for now
…Ready for another set?....
...The topic of now is of General stuffs around you life...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)

6.- Are you Religious?

7.- Favourite Salad?

8.- favourite pop soda?

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

Have a nice afternoon my friend!....

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a great day. I took some vacation days, so I have five days off! I sat in my jammies all day, and it was great!

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)

I haven't done too much crazy stuff. I like to ride roller coasters and I enjoy mountain biking.. but I'm not to risky with what I do. My husband will jump over big stuff with his bike and skis.. whereas I usually like to stay on the ground.

2.- Do you have indor plants at home?

I had some a cat grass plant that I bought at PetSmart, but they cats ate it all.

3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

I would have loved to have met Jane Austen. I love her books and find her biography fascinating. I can't imagine what it would have been like to be a female author, unmarried, and living in Victorian England.

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....

I would love to live in Utah or Colorado. I like being able to do outdoors activities all year around and both states are absolutely gorgeous!

5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)

When people form strong opinions about things that they don't take the time to research or understand and lack the ability to justify their beliefs. I can't stand it when people fail to think critically.

6.- Are you Religious?

Yes, I'm an active Roman Catholic. I'm nearing the end of an M.Div degree, which is on hold due to my work. I love my faith and actually converted from being a Quaker who was raised Baptist (SBC). Most of my family tends to be Baptist (SBC, or AB), United Methodist, or Catholic. My husband is Grace Brethren.

7.- Favourite Salad?

Caesar!!! I also love the strawberry/blueberry/pineapple/poppy seed dressing salad from Panera.

8.- favourite pop soda?

Coca-Cola and ginger ale.

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise or Sunset and tell us why......

Sunset, because I think it's prettiest. I go to work before the sun rises, so I guess I just don't see it that often!

10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

I drive a black 2005 Hyundai Accent, which I am quite happy with gas to miles wise. I'll have it paid off soon. I would really like to have something that handles better in snow though, preferably a Subaru Outback or manual Imprezza.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's some to keep you busy

1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)

5. How many tvs do you have?

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?

8. What's your favorite movie?

9. What's your favorite book?

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips)

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.)

12. Do you believe in ghosts?

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again?

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better)

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL)

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many?

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics)

20. Are you excited about anything right now?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for today
…The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

Cheers my friend…

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will have to post my responses tomorrow, I just got back from a super busy police ride-along and am about to fall asleep!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by esrgirl

I will have to post my responses tomorrow, I just got back from a super busy police ride-along and am about to fall asleep!
Take your time my friend!...

to Anabelle &
to Isabelle!....

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.

I have two very, very lame tattoos. I like to joke that I have "cliche" tattooed twice on my back. On my lower back I have a bright butterfly tattoo, that I got at 16, while at a tattoo party (don't ever go to those, they are not safe!!!) Thank God I didn't end up with HIV or Hepatitis. The second tattoo I got as a freshman in college, it's a silly black butterfly with some tribal between my shoulder blades. These tattoos have no meaning. I wish I had some cool story about them, but alas, I got them because I thought they were pretty while looking at flash options in a magazine.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.

I have zero gaged plugs in my ears. I usually wear pyrex plugs, of which I have several colors. I no longer have, but did in the past: a tongue ring, a belly button ring, and a few other odd ear piercings ( my conch- the inner ear, and my rook- towards the top, in the inner part of my ear.

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?

We had a pet green garden snake, it was very tiny. I have never held a big snake. I'm not afraid of them, but I certainly wouldnt want to own something I had to feed mice to.

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)

I've been mostly listening to The Ghost Inside, Comeback Kid, and the new David Bazan.

5. How many tvs do you have?

Three- all very old. One is starting to sag in one corner of the screen. I'd say we have another year before we need to get a HD tv of some sort.

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?

A single bean dark chocolate that I bought at the Museum of Natural Science in Chicago. They had a special chocolate display. I have no idea what the brand was, but it was like $15 for a small square.

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?

I love blue, especially greyish/silvery blue. I'm not too fond of burnt sienna.. or any really dark orange.

8. What's your favorite movie?

Night of the Living Dead- the original.

9. What's your favorite book?

Demian - Hermann Hesse

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips)

I went to a family reunion in Colorado Springs one year. That was very nice. Any other vacation has involved visiting family for a few days with the occasional side trip- we spent the day in Williamsburg, VA once, for instance. My husband and I have been married four years, but we haven't been able to afford a honeymoon yet. I have some family thinking about going to Boston, MA next summer, so if we can afford it we will as well.

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.)

I'd love to go to Salt Lake City to ski at the area resorts, go to Fruita, Colorado for mountain biking, or go to one of the Sandals resorts and have my own private swimming pool!!

12. Do you believe in ghosts?

Nope, but I have a healthy respect for them ; ) You will not get me to move into a haunted house- even though I don't believe in ghosts
I don't know why!

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again?

It would take more than a million, like mega millions, so I could at least pay to have my family come to visit all the time.

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better)

I tend to get along equally with both. I've had a pretty even number of male and female friends.

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?

Ipod! It even has pictures on it!

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?

Henri Nouwen. He would be great to have spiritual direction with.

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL)

Lindsay

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many?

Either/or is fine.

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics)

I won't talk politics at work. Although I tend to be a moderate Democrat, I occasionally vote Republican, or other parties. Everyone, literally, that I work with is a hardcore Republican- to the point where most would never consider voting for someone who isn't. I find it's easier to just stay out of the discussion. Smile and nod.. that's me!

20. Are you excited about anything right now?

I was able to take vacation time for the first time in my working life.. yay! I have two days left!! I still have some unused time available for the Spring or Summer too!!!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?

Horror movies- especially zombie movies. I like "monster" or supernatural type movies, but don't really get into the torture/killer type movies.

2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

I collect dvds, especially horror. I buy most zombie movies that I see and collect Dario Argento movies.

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?

Bruce Campbell

4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?

Keira Knightly

5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?

I have been to some record release shows for various bands and I've been to a couple book signings.

6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

I've seen a number of big rock stars, like Alice Cooper (nice guy!), and Ozzy Osborn, while working at a concert venue. I saw a professional wrestler once, talking on his phone. I worked as a server in a fine dining restaurant and waited on some minor celebrity types.

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

I usually flip back and forth between the awards shows and other tv shows. I like to see who the major awards go to.

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

Not that I can think of.

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

I don't get star struck- to me they should be treated like anyone else.

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)……

Not really.. too much attention I would think.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
nice answers!...

1. What's your favorite hobby?...

2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

4. What do you read in the bathroom?....

5. Current worry right now?....

6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

8. Where would you like to go?.....

9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….

10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's your favorite hobby?...

Cycling and reading.. probably reading most of all- if you can consider that a hobby!

2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

I procrastinate something fierce.. it's pretty bad.

3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

That the series premier of the Vampire Diaries was pretty darned good, that the season premier of Supernatural is pretty darned good, and that I wish I had more cash.

4. What do you read in the bathroom?....

Magazines. I get some free subscriptions for doing online surveys- so I usually have Marie Claire laying around.

5. Current worry right now?....

Money- my husband finally found work, but it's part time. He has been offered full
time, but there is no guarantee as to when it will start- only that it will be before the new year. I'm on vacation this week, but I've already worked two days of overtime!

6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....

I love flats. I wore a pair of flats all day today. I got them from Target!

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

My husband grew up in a town with a very nice lake and fantastic mountain biking trails. I like to go there, it's only a 40 minute drive.

8. Where would you like to go?.....

I would love to go to Michigan for a few days- Holland, MI would be nice!

9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….

coca cola
10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....

gray- it's a plain "I Heart Ronson" tee from Penney's that I got on clearance for $6.