Missed Cat Lover`s Photo Op. Dang it!

hosman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One of the few times I honestly wished I would have had my digicam in the restroom. Alley is diligent at keeping me company in the morning...even when I ...well,you know,in the bathroom.To her it`s just another place we are together.

The lil stinker jumped into my pants and underware while they were around my ankles! She was hiding in the pants-cave and looking up at me;then she swatted at me! Sounds kind of gross to the non-cat people but it really was hysterical! A picture suitable for framing,I tell ya!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Check out kittylover4ever's avatar pic. That's her hubby with their kitty happily ensconced.

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL! My Teddy does that. I never get the picture either. lol

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Check out kittylover4ever's avatar pic. That's her hubby with their kitty happily ensconced.
I have a pic of the girls in DH's pants too. Alas they are too big to try this now.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LMAO Go figure I read this after looking thru BFs pics and he has one of GiGi inside pants and undies while going potty...I have to snarf it to my phone Ill post it!! LOL.....atleast the only thing you can see is her and some hairy legs!!!!!