New iPhone App might help to save your kitty's life!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a new app for iPhone that allows you to deal with emergency situations until help arrives, and it might help to save your pets life!! There are many more features also like keeping vet and health records for example, which is also nice... How cool is that?? I hope thay make one of these for Blackberry!

Your four-legged family members rely on you for their care, so be prepared 24/7 for a medical emergency. From cuts and impalement, to choking and CPR, Pet First Aid is at your fingertips with detailed articles, video, and illustrations to help you care for your dog or cat. Record your petâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s vital medical information to ensure their veterinarian is never more than a touch away, and your pet will never miss another vaccination.
Pet First Aid is loaded with detailed videos and step-by-step illustrations so youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll know exactly what to do when caring for your pet. Videos include: restraint, muzzling, CPR, bandaging, and many more. All articles, videos, and illustrations are bundled with the application for offline or wilderness access.
Featuring dozens of articles, including:
  • Bleeding
  • Poisoning
  • Drowning
  • Rescue Breathing & CPR
  • Giving Medicine
  • Muzzling
  • Restraining
  • Disaster Preparedness
  • Bites & Stings
  • Burns
  • Fractures & Sprains
  • Heat & Cold Injuries
  • and many more...
In addition, Pet First Aid allows you to save vital medical information for all your pets. Easily record their vaccinations, identifications, veterinarian contact info, medications, allergies & conditions, and any other notes for reference when visiting the veterinarian.
All content developed by PetTech of Vacaville, experts in Pet First Aid and Pet Emergency Preparedness training.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is really nifty that they made an app like that. Id love to be able to afford an I phone or something like that but I cant even afford to have the internet on my phone LOL...But for those who love their pets like us and have that its awesome and hopefully knock on wood nothing happens but if something did it can be useful..Now the hopefully theres no problem like with a comp about loading to slowly to be able to be of any use!

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's a good idea!... now if only I had an iPhone. Maybe I can borrow CoolCat's... lol

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just downloaded the app. Looks like it's definitely worth the $3.99. It does have info for both cats and dogs, but you never know when you're going to need to have that type of information available.

Thanks for the heads up! I've actually been looking for a good pet first aid app, as well as one to keep their medical records and this one looks like it has both in one. Bonus!