Question of the Day Sept 5th

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Today's question is about video games?

Is there a particular on-line or standard video game that you would consider your favorite.

I been playing video games for years, and years. I use to really enjoy the quest games like Zelda, and Final Fantasy but have gotten more interested in puzzle games the last little while. My favorite on-line game right now is Bejeweled 2 which I really enjoy playing.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I´m very Arcaik in this my friend...I just keep parked in Atari...
Love Pac-man, Mrs Pac-man and any about those millenium!...
...Of course I´m a open mind for any other...

Killer instinc!...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Bejeweled too!
In my bookmarks now are: sudoku, mahjong, text twist and Zuma. I think I'm pretty tame.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
for games to play, I like very simple ones like Pac-man or Donkey Kong and I used to love Super Mario Kart. I also really like Trivia and word games. To watch someone else play, used to do this a lot with exes, Mortal Kombat was awesome!

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bejeweled is good but, my tastes are more eclectic. I play games of all kinds at assorted sites ranging from Neopets to Pogo and I am a great collector of useless points - have many millions of them. It is odd that I actually found a Neopets game on the games list here - Peanut Dash - and I STILL can't make that fool Puppyblew catch the stupid peanut shot by the Elephante, always sucked at that game, and it isnt any better now. Oh well, off to collect more useless points at Big Sea Games

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have the time to play computer games. I have Zuma, and I waste a couple of hours a week on it (and usually regret the lost time.) Honestly, the days aren't long enough as it is, lol!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Full on World of Warcraft, been playing regularly for 4 years nearly 5 now.

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My game addiction is actually KeyQuest on Neopets!
I love it!

Other then that,I like all sorts of games.I love old school games like Tetris and Dr.Mario and any Mario game really.I recently been playing Paper Mario on Gamecube!
I also love Spyro the Dragon and Ratatouille.

I never got into WOW or any other games like that though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 709Juggalette

I love it!

Other then that,I like all sorts of games.I love old school games like Tetris and Dr.Mario and any Mario game really.I recently been playing Paper Mario on Gamecube!
I also love Spyro the Dragon and Ratatouille.

I never got into WOW or any other games like that though.
Yes I was also a huge fan of Tetris when it first came out, and of course Super Mario Brothers, #3 was my favorite in that series..Also Crash Bandicoot was another favorite.

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Yes I was also a huge fan of Tetris when it first came out, and of course Super Mario Brothers, #3 was my favorite in that series..Also Crash Bandicoot was another favorite.
Mario # 3 was also a favorite of mine!!

My mom still has the old Nintendo systems,but I don't think she has them hooked up.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 709Juggalette

I love it!
I never got into Key Quest, but loff Pterattack and Meepit Juice Break. Also hooked on Spinnacles but the point ratio sucks, need over 4,000 to get 1K of neopoints

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

I never got into Key Quest, but loff Pterattack and Meepit Juice Break. Also hooked on Spinnacles but the point ratio sucks, need over 4,000 to get 1K of neopoints
I suck at Meepit Juice Break!

I do enjoy Pterattack though.I will have to check out Spinnacles!

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
eh, not so much anymore, when i was younger i loved pacman, and i also loved mortal kombat and was quite good at it. Fiance is big into world of war craft and sometimes it annoys the crap outta me on how much he plays, my one friend tried getting me into 2nd life, so i started messing with that a bit but so far i just dont "get it" .

so right now id have to say my faves are the online puzzle games like bejeweled.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not too much into video games.

We have a PS2 and a Wii. I'll play Wii sports for exercise, but can't play on the PS2 anymore.

Computer: I do like bejeweled, and simplistic puzzle type games. I also
play on Webkinz, they have neat games.

My hubby is thoroughly addicted to EVE..... I have ZERO interest in it, but as a graphics person, I am enthralled with their 3D graphics in it so I do check it out to see the new ships n' stuff from time to time, but don't play it.