Purraise
Mornin Folks.

Yet another simple question:

What brand of shampoo do you use?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually don't use shampoo. I have very short hair so I use a product called Total Body which is exactly for that your whole body plus hair. I started using it about 2 years ago and really like it. Prior to that I usually used Pert Plus.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
I make my own shampoo.
I never did find a commercial one I really liked, so when I figured out how to make my own, that was it.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use VO5 Tea Therapy http://www.vo5haircare.com/products/...green-tea.aspx most days, and occasionally I will use VO5 Clarifying in Kiwi Lime Squeeze http://www.vo5haircare.com/products/...kiwi-lime.aspx . I used to switch shampoo all the time and used to spend loads of money on salon brands, but when I tried the tea therapy type shampoo I was hooked. I like it b/c it is silicone free, which my hair thrives on.
Both of the ones I use are silicone free, actually. I have been using VO5 for a couple years now. The main reason I love it is b/c it's cheap!! About $1 per bottle.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normally Suave or any other brand that is cheap, but since I colored my hair, I am using Pantene for color treated hair. I use their conditioner now too.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
for everyday use I used Whole Food's 365 Lavender blend shampoo and conditioner.

Once a week I use Aveda's Detoxing Shampoo and Dry remedy moisturizing treatment masque (its a heavy conditioner)

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Whatever brand my daughter buys and doesn't finish. I just finish up all the part-bottles of shampoo around the house.

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am currently using Outrageous! It smells wonderful!! And it works on my hair.Ever since I started dying/coloring my hair...it has been hard to find shampoos that actually work! The ones for color treated hair usually make my hair greasy the same day!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I currently use an organic shampoo - by a brand called Naked Naturals with a herbal essences conditioner. The drugstore conditioners don't have the bad chemicals that shampoos do so that is why I use them. Sometimes I switch around between herbal essences, sunsilk, pantene, dove...I hate garnier and loreal- they make my hair very hard after I use them.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

I make my own shampoo.
I never did find a commercial one I really liked, so when I figured out how to make my own, that was it.
sounds interesting....
with natural veggies or flowers my friend?....
this can be found on internet my friend?...

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually get Suave or VO5 because it's cheap, and really cheap shampoo is ok since you thoroughly rinse it all out and condition anyway. I do get higher quality conditioners, not super expensive stuff though.