The Whatcha' Doing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Whatcha Doin'?
I wanted to create a thread where we can post simple, short messages saying what we are doing, any time of the day (or night), whenever we feel like... Kind of our own version of Twitter

So, Whatcha Doin'?

Job hunting

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sitting in my lounge chair reading, "Homer's Odyssey," by Gwen Cooper. It is a wonderful true story about a blind cat and the woman who rescues him. A winner!

Best,

Elizabeth

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wasting time on the net, I really want to get up and do other things though. One of my doggie's fell to sleep halfway on my lap and I don't have the heart to wake up such a happy sleeping dog
Looks way too comfortable.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

in what specifically my friend?...
I am so sorry for the delay Rigel!! Meaning what is my field? Manager/director of Sales and/or Marketing........... preferably on the Beauty Industry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Working on a little tutorial video for my site on how to properly and easily clean a litter box... Gawd - I look FAT!!!!!!!! I gained SOOOOO much weight since I stopped working

The video is not for us of course, but I hope it helps some newbies that stop by! Check it out!!
It will be up in a bit...

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll check it out tomorrow Carolina!

I just 9 pages of this thread and now I'm about to go to bed. 1am is a good bedtime since I have to be up at 6.30am.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I just 9 pages of this thread and now I'm about to go to bed. 1am is a good bedtime since I have to be up at 6.30am.
Gnight Sam, sleep well

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Gnight Sam, sleep well
Thanks Chris. As you know I'm terrible for staying up late but I've developed an even worse habit. I cannot wake up. I have to set 3 alarms and have my Nana call me in the morning - I'm going to set the alarms up in different areas of my room. I think I could sleep through a tornado!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks Chris. As you know I'm terrible for staying up late but I've developed an even worse habit. I cannot wake up. I have to set 3 alarms and have my Nana call me in the morning - I'm going to set the alarms up in different areas of my room. I think I could sleep through a tornado!
LOL...it could have to do with the time you go to bed. By wake up time, you are in that very deep stage of sleep where it is hard to wake up....

hmmmm. I know a solution if that is the cause

Go to bed earlier

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

I am so sorry for the delay Rigel!! Meaning what is my field? Manager/director of Sales and/or Marketing........... preferably on the Beauty Industry
Don´t worried my friend....
I hope find something soon!...

the beautiful girls as you my friend, shouldn´t have bags under her beautiful eyes!
get a good rest Sam!...

good..
awaking and
from kitchen!..

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!
Having some hot chocolate, with peppermint added of course.

Have to wait until 11 A.M. to run to the drugstore, one thing about small towns nothing opens until at least 11 or 12 on Sunday's.

Status
Not open for further replies.