Seen my first 3D movie

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i went to see the new final destination film

it was so kool watching a film in a completly different way, seeing things fly towards you was wierd to start with and i had to keep remembering that they wouldnt hit me haha

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG is there a new final destination film - awesome!

I went to my first 3D film last year - I'm ashamed to say it was Hannah Montana. What can I say my friend paid!
It was really stink, IMO. I need to try another one - see if the quality has improved.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yeah there is it got a view bad reviews over here but i thought it was great its quite graphic

were going to see another 3d one at the weekend one called avatar so im looking forward to trying another 3d film haha

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I went to my first 3D film last year - I'm ashamed to say it was Hannah Montana.
Don't be ashamed Sam, my first 3D was at Disney with a remake clip of Alfred Hitchcocks "The Birds". Adults were ducking and waving their arms around like lunatics when the birds started coming, me included!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds interesting! I've don't think I've ever seen an actual 3D movie. I do remember having 3D glasses when I was a kid, but I can't remember why or what I used to watch with them.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Sounds interesting! I've don't think I've ever seen an actual 3D movie. I do remember having 3D glasses when I was a kid, but I can't remember why or what I used to watch with them.

My kids have gone with friends, but I haven't seen a 3D movie either.

Glad you enjoyed yourself AJ

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The new 3D movies are amazing. I also want to see Avatar - I hear it is excellent. We saw UP in 3D. I'm old enough to remember seeing 3D movies with the old cardboard glasses with one red lens and one blue lens. The new 3D glasses look like Buddy Holly glasses, are plastic and they don't have the 2 different coloured lenses.

I'm still kid enough to really enjoy these things and so is hubby.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could see 3-D, but apparently it doesn't work very well with my particular eye issues (one very farsighted, one very nearsighted). The only time I've been able to really see the 3-D effect was at Epcot Center, during the "Birds" sequence in their presentation... and it was great fun! Maybe "The Birds" was just filmed better?

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I still have yet to see my first 3-D movie, even though I've been wanting to for a while now. I really wanted to see Disney's "Up" in 3-D, but it never worked out. lol

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw Final Destination 3D on Friday and as far as I'm concerned it was a complete waste of $13. I liked the first 2 final destination movies, but the 2 3D ones I just found to be stupid and too over the top.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw My Bloody Valentine in the theater and thought it was a lot of fun. There was a scene where a mining pic went flying towards the screen and I couldn't believe how realistic it was.

I'd like to see the new Final Destination. I really enjoyed the previous movies.

I've always wanted to see Friday the 13th part 3 in a theater- it just isn't the same watching it on dvd.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by esrgirl

I saw My Bloody Valentine in the theater and thought it was a lot of fun. There was a scene where a mining pic went flying towards the screen and I couldn't believe how realistic it was.
I saw that in theater and I liked it. The blood dripping was kind of gross though.

I can't wait to see the new Final Destination movie.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by esrgirl

I'd like to see the new Final Destination. I really enjoyed the previous movies.

I've always wanted to see Friday the 13th part 3 in a theater- it just isn't the same watching it on dvd.
took my 18 year old Daughter and 2 neices to see My Bloody Valentine.It was AWESOME in 3D

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am looking forward to it. I love the Final Destination films, well at least the first and third...
I saw UP, Coraline, and Monster House in 3D and I liked the 3D a lot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i did really enjoy it and cant wait to go see another 3d film

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love seeing 3D movies, especially on IMAX - that is the way to go!!! IMO, the ONLY way to watch Harry Potter
My favorite 3-D movie was The Polar Express, with Tom Hanks.... Cute xmas movie!!