Kitteh NOMs

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL! That was so cute!

It reminds me of my Milo. He's always vocal about being fed.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

There's a kitten who really enjoys food.
I don't think it was that it was enjoying the food. I think it was aggressive behaviour because of the other cat in the video which was obviously off screen but likely nearby for part of it.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I don't think it was that it was enjoying the food. I think it was aggressive behaviour because of the other cat in the video which was obviously off screen but likely nearby for part of it.
I saw this the other day and I agree. I think the cat is growling and being aggressive b/c of the other cat, not enjoying eating the food.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That was funny!
I think that's what Tabitha was like when she was a kitten ! After eating her food like it's the last supper,she pushes Daisy out of the way and tries to eat hers too !

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that those are warning noises. It's cute sounding though. The kitten then moved in on what I assume was it's litter mate's food and the second kitten backed down. Obviously the first kitten is the boss.

Foster boy Archie makes those wow-wow noises if I treat with tuna or salmon and ANY other cat even THINKS about getting close to his dish!