Gucci has arrived - meow, meow!

gucci

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Meow!
Greetings, The Cat Site - my name is Tom, and I am the owner of one cat, who's name is Gucci. We reside in New York, but originally from South Carolina. Not only do we own a cat, but we also have one Bull-Terrier, who's name is Deez.

Joined this site to interact with other cat owners.

Cheers!

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome Tom to TCS!
You definitely came to the right place to interact with cat owners.

I love Gucci's name. My mother used to name all of her cat after designers when she was growing up. She had a Jordache and a Dior that I can remember.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gucci

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rianna

Welcome Tom to TCS!
You definitely came to the right place to interact with cat owners.

I love Gucci's name. My mother used to name all of her cat after designers when she was growing up. She had a Jordache and a Dior that I can remember.
Thanks Rianna! I did a search of "Cat Forums" through Google, and a few came up. I went through each of them, read the rules (to see which would be most easy going), and read some of the content and The Cat Site was my forum-of-choice.

I'm glad you like her name - we weren't the original people to name her- My brother's friend gave her the name, and we just stuck with it. It made no sense to give her a new name, as she had been already responsive to "Gucci." I really like Jordache and Dior, quite creative.

Originally Posted by BMW Kitty Cat

Welcome to TCS! Do you have any pics of Gucci? Please post!
Hi BMW Kitty Cat, thanks for the welcome. I have tons of pics of Gucci - and some of Deez and Gucci...

Just a few...

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gucci is adorable! Is she pterodactyl (extra toes)?

You might want to tighten up that collar, it's awfully loose. Collars should be close fitting to prevent the cat from getting hung up on anything, (including her own teeth.)

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's adorable!
How old is she? I'm so glad that you found us! It is very easy going here, and everyone is very friendly.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
Brilliant photos!...
thank you for share!...

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about our kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you join us!

gucci

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

Gucci is adorable! Is she pterodactyl (extra toes)?

You might want to tighten up that collar, it's awfully loose. Collars should be close fitting to prevent the cat from getting hung up on anything, (including her own teeth.)
Hi Otto, yes, Gucci's Pterodactyl- she has extra toes. We tightened up the collar after taking that picture- thanks for looking out, though!

Originally Posted by Fairy_kitten

Welcome to TCS !!!!!!
Hi Fairy_kitten, thanks!

Originally Posted by Rianna

She's adorable!
How old is she? I'm so glad that you found us! It is very easy going here, and everyone is very friendly.
Hi Rianna, thanks for the kind words. Gucci's probably a month and a few weeks old. My brother got her from a friend's litter. I am also glad I found TCS- wonderful resources and people here.

Originally Posted by BMW Kitty Cat

Oh my adorable little kitty you have!
Thanks BMW Kitty Cat!

Originally Posted by Momofmany

Welcome Tom!

Gucci is adorable!
And does she have extra toes?
Thanks Momofmany - how many cats do you have? Yes, she has 1 extra toe on the right and left side of her front paws.

Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
Brilliant photos!...
thank you for share!...

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about our kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you join us!
Thanks CoolCat... Thanks for the compliments as well. I familiarized myself with the rules even before registering.

Also, thanks for the gift!

To all of you, thanks for the kind words, words of advice, welcomes, compliments and everything else.

You all are so cuddly! Sorry I had to remove one of the smilies - the post would not be published, otherwise.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gucci

Thanks Momofmany - how many cats do you have? Yes, she has 1 extra toe on the right and left side of her front paws.
11 cats and 3 dogs right now. I'm down quite a bit from when I first joined. I used to live on a farm where people thought it wise to dump their animals by my house. I can't leave an animal homeless and I could only adopt out so many.

gucci

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh okay... It's awe-inspiring that you open your house to any and every animal.

Kudo's to you!

gucci

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

It's great to see you jump in and start posting. Welcome to you and your babies! (woof & meow!)
Will see you around the boards more.
Thanks Wellingtoncats! Thanks for the gift as well...

gucci

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marinewife05

Welcome! I'm new here myself. We just adopted an orange tabby with a broken tail from our local SPCA. Gucci is adorable!
Welcome to you too - congrats on the new addition... I hope she's a lovely one... Thanks for the compliments.

Originally Posted by tierre0

Hell
and Welc
me to TCS neighborhood.
Thanks!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to tcs. Gucci is gorgeous, I love grey kitties. I had 2 growing up & a silver shaded persian when my boys were little.