Which cat should I enter?

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am entering a cat show in October and I cannot decide who to bring. I am mainly entering it because I want to show Harlequin, (ticked torbie/white) but I want to show one of her littermates too-- mainly because she will feel less stressed with another cat along... I am not sure which one to bring. The only one who has been to a show before besides Harlequin is Spot but he did not final much so I am not sure if I should bring him again. I think maybe he didn't final because he is a little overweight.

Here are the choices. They're all littermates, males, 1 year old and all brown tabbies.

Spot, ticked tabby/white. He is very large (13 lbs) and kinda chubby. He is very sweet and purrs as soon as he is picked up but is not very playful. He is very laid back and relaxed in any situation and was at the show we went to.
Photo:

Blaze, mackerel tabby/white. He is VERY playful/alert (loves to play fetch). He gets very alert when a toy comes out and will play until he's panting if you let him. He is somewhat shy of new people but will come out to play if they bring a toy out.
Photo:

Mister Grey, mackerel tabby/white. He is similar to Blaze but with a little less white. He is somewhat playful usually and not as shy as Blaze but not as purry/friendly as Spot.
Photo:

gucci

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Spot is my choice - although he may decrease your chances of winning because of his weight.

At any rate, good luck with the show, all of the cats are charming!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I changed it to a better photo of Mr. Grey.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! Blaze it is, since he got the most "votes". I'm a little unsure because he is somewhat shy around new people but I think he will (hopefully) be ok once the judges take out a toy because he is SO toy-crazy...

Oh and since I have some judges here, what do you think of Harlequin? She's the other one who will be going to the show. She is their littermate but she is small, a 6.5-7 lbs little girl. She is ticked also and torbie. She is the most outgoing one of the group.

In the 2nd photo Harley is on the left, Blaze is on the right. You can see how much smaller she is, Blaze isn't that big but he looks large (he's about 9lbs.)

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekochan

Oh and since I have some judges here, what do you think of Harlequin? She's the other one who will be going to the show. She is their littermate but she is small, a 6.5-7 lbs little girl. She is ticked also and torbie. She is the most outgoing one of the group.

In the 2nd photo Harley is on the left, Blaze is on the right. You can see how much smaller she is, Blaze isn't that big but he looks large (he's about 9lbs.)

I think she's really pretty - I prefer her colouring!

Love her ears too.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I predict you'll be bringing home more ribbons then you think. Both are very nice and I'd have a hard time picking - would probably go for both. Bet you'll have several rings with both in the finals.

Keep us posted in what they win (and who gave them the award).