Aya's new boyfriend!

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, the scardy cat who's afraid of strange people has finally found someone special. So what if he's sort of plastic-y...

Seriously, I brought him out to use him as a model for some dolly-scrubs I was sewing, and she's spent most of the weekend cuddled up to him like this! I came home from buying groceries late in the day and they were doing god-knows-what together in the dark...

Taking a cat nap I think...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to amuse.

I've been laughing about this all weekend. I'm actually done with the sewing at this point, but its been so amusing I've left him sitting there on the back of the sofa just to see how long this relationship 'lasts'. And she's been nice to him, no bite marks on his hands, no plastic hickies (if there is such a thing)...

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

thats so cute, but he looks more like Aya's girlfriend.
Yeah, I was just going to say that. At any rate, Aya is a total cutie, and I'm glad she found her soul mate (even if he is made of plastic).

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

thats so cute, but he looks more like Aya's girlfriend.
He's definitely a he. The doll is anatomically 'all there' if you know what I mean. Aya just shares my taste for cute guys with longish hair. Actually Aya's a doll wig thief too (must look like small furry critters?). And I'm suprised she hasn't tried to scalp him yet. Guess she really likes him...

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow aren't those dolls really expensive?

And omg when I first saw the pictures my exact line of thought was "Holy s*** that's a huge cat!"

Man those dolls creep me out...

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekomania

Wow aren't those dolls really expensive?

And omg when I first saw the pictures my exact line of thought was "Holy s*** that's a huge cat!"

Man those dolls creep me out...
Hee...heee... that's funny.
Been givng her too much cat food I guess. Actually she's a real small kitty.

Yeah, he's about a $700 boy toy...

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lyrajean

Hee...heee... that's funny.
Been givng her too much cat food I guess. Actually she's a real small kitty.

Yeah, he's about a $700 boy toy...
Oh! I didn't mean that I was saying your cat was fat! Just that the doll looked incredibly real and I thought there was a real person with a giant cat sitting next to them!

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At first glance I though it was a incredibly real-looking Barbie sized cat figure, LOL!

I would LOVE to see what LoLCats & Caption This would do with those pics, hahahaha.

Those pics are SO funny! So are the comments about the 'silent type' and 'she likes him because he doesn't move.'

You bought your cat a boyfriend, that is prostitution... bawhaha.

Maybe she likes him because unlike some males he cannot say things that are incredibly stupid. Annnd if the relationship doesnt work out, he can't run - so revenge would be easy, LOL!!!!!!!