TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Breaking Mews › Happy Birthday Michael Jackson
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Happy Birthday Michael Jackson

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
On what would have been your 51st Birthday.

I've been watching BET all day, it is MJ weekend.
I went out and bought 5 MJ CD's today. I have always listened to him on the computer on Michael Jackson.com but decided to get some CD's on his BD.
post #2 of 22
I'm sure he's watching everyone around the world who is celebrating his birthday today. They have been around the UK and this was in Trafalgar Square, London

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rwm2...eature=related
post #3 of 22
Isn't he being buried today? I thought they said his body would be buried on what would have been his birthday.
post #4 of 22
It was but it's been changed to the 3rd i think?
post #5 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
I'm sure he's watching everyone around the world who is celebrating his birthday today. They have been around the UK and this was in Trafalgar Square, London

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rwm2...eature=related


I heard about that, did they make Guiness?
post #6 of 22
I've had a look, and although it was supposed to it's said the officials at Guinness World Record have not yet confirmed that the event was a world record.
post #7 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
I'm sure he's watching everyone around the world who is celebrating his birthday today. They have been around the UK and this was in Trafalgar Square, London

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rwm2...eature=related
I have an awesome youtube video in my favorites at home I want you to see Rosiemac, I will post the link when I get home.
post #8 of 22
Thread Starter 
Michael Jackson's YANA girls.

YANA = You Are Not Alone (MJ Song)

When on tour, at every concert, one female concert goer would be picked out of the crowd by Michael's security people and would get to come up on stage while he sang, You Are Not Alone. (My favorite MJ song)

Some girls freaked out, others didn't. Someone put together a youtube video of quite a few of them. It is so sweet. A few of the YANA girls have even posted comments. They said he smelled of Baby Powder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLjZgsIHUJk&NR=1

Tell me what you think Rosiemac. I think it is the sweetest thing ever. Michael loved his fans so much. I can't think of another person that would do something like this.
post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
Tell me what you think Rosiemac.
I'm just speechless!!. Those hugs were so genuine and sincere Those girls will be able to relive those memories for years to come, and you know what was also lovely?, the fact that he didn't pick stunning model type girls, they were your average girl on the street

Now whenever i smell baby powder i'll think of Michael

I've never seen or heard of that before, but i'm so pleased i have now and it's now in my favourites

Thanks for posting that Cindy, it made my day
post #10 of 22
Thread Starter 
Oh, I'm so glad you liked it as much as I do. I thought you would.
Bless his heart for doing that at every concert, I have never seen someone so devoted to their fans as Michael.
post #11 of 22
Have you been watching "The death of Michael Jackson" on E!

It came on last weekend but it's on here again now. I've recorded most programs they've had on since his death because their so moving
post #12 of 22
Thread Starter 
I have been watching BET network as they don't focus on the phony charges that were brought against Michael. They had MJ weekend last weekend, with lots of his music video's.

I want someone to make a program focusing on all his humanitarian efforts, no one has done that and I think that is the most important part of who Michael Jackson is. If you Google, Michael Jackson philanthrophy, it is just incredible what comes up.
post #13 of 22
I think that's whats so sad, some just want to see bad things written about him, but they forget the good that he's done

I wondered if anything would be on t.v. tomorrow with it being his buriel?. I would like to see something, but at the same time i would understand and respect they want privacy
post #14 of 22
Thread Starter 
I am betting it will be on, with helicopters buzzing the funeral and everything.
The papparazzi are such vultures. I think I heard it was to be a sunset ceremony. That was Michael's favorite time of day, sunrise and sunset.
post #15 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
I think I heard it was to be a sunset ceremony. That was Michael's favorite time of day, sunrise and sunset.
I heard that as well, approx 7.p.m?

I don't know how true it is, but they were saying on the news this morning that it'll be an open casket ceremony for family and friends, and for that reason someone has a special long haired wig for him, and someone is doing his makeup so he looks as perfect as possible for his final performance.

It's so sad still
post #16 of 22
Thread Starter 
It was my day off today so I took a drive and drove past Michael's house in Las Vegas. There is still a huge Memorial with stuffed animals and signs outside the house plus a very visible security guard out front.

I wish I would have known where he lived while he was still living.
post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
Michael Jackson's YANA girls.

YANA = You Are Not Alone (MJ Song)

When on tour, at every concert, one female concert goer would be picked out of the crowd by Michael's security people and would get to come up on stage while he sang, You Are Not Alone. (My favorite MJ song)

Some girls freaked out, others didn't. Someone put together a youtube video of quite a few of them. It is so sweet. A few of the YANA girls have even posted comments. They said he smelled of Baby Powder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLjZgsIHUJk&NR=1

Tell me what you think Rosiemac. I think it is the sweetest thing ever. Michael loved his fans so much. I can't think of another person that would do something like this.
This is just so sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. What an absolute true sweetheart
post #18 of 22
Thread Starter 
I'm glad you liked it Pami, I just love it. The way he went down on one knee to those girls was so sweet, he loved his fans so much.

I am watching the funeral on CNN tonight. Very sad.
Elizabeth Taylor is there, so is Chris Tucker, the Reverend Al Sharpton, Macauley Culkin, Corey Feldman and Lisa Marie Presley. They are saying she got very emotional when the hearse pulled up with Michael's body.
post #19 of 22
I saw the little bit they showed, it was very tasteful.

The whole situation is unbelieably SAD. Hearbreaking really.

Blanket looks just like a mini Michael.

It's sad that so many TCS members don't seem to care...
post #20 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
It was my day off today so I took a drive and drove past Michael's house in Las Vegas. There is still a huge Memorial with stuffed animals and signs outside the house plus a very visible security guard out front.
I don't suppose you took any pictures of it did you Cindy?. I didn't know he lived there?.
post #21 of 22
Thread Starter 
No, I didn't, I should, shouldn't I? I will find you a link and post it. They moved some of his things the other day. He has 3 vintage Rolls Royce cars there he was saving for his children that they moved.

The house is not in a gated community, in fact it is in the old part of LV where many doctors live, beautiful area close to downtown Fremont Street, within 3 miles in fact.

It is sad, the grounds have not been kept up since he died and it doesn't take but a very short time in the desert for the grass to die if not watered.
The house is cool, I love the architecture, Spanish, very unique. I'm going to go see what I can find on it on the CLV website assessor's section.
post #22 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
No, I didn't, I should, shouldn't I? I will find you a link and post it. They moved some of his things the other day. He has 3 vintage Rolls Royce cars there he was saving for his children that they moved.
Thanks for the link Cindy!

Oh so he still actually owns the house?!. That's even more interesting!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Breaking Mews
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Breaking Mews › Happy Birthday Michael Jackson