Long time no see!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
man I've been busy!

wanted to stop by and say hi! Tinker and Wilbur as happy as clams!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason I was thinking about you early this morning. Nice to hear from you and the furkids.

Hope it has been a good type of busy!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
JT! Man!!! Good to hear from you, dude!! How are you feeling? Looks like the fur kids are healthy, happy and thriving! How's mom? How's work? I agree - I hope it's a good kind of busy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

For some reason I was thinking about you early this morning. Nice to hear from you and the furkids.

Hope it has been a good type of busy!
Well thank you!

Originally Posted by AddieBee

JT! Man!!! Good to hear from you, dude!! How are you feeling? Looks like the fur kids are healthy, happy and thriving! How's mom? How's work? I agree - I hope it's a good kind of busy.
yeah it's good busy. I'm moving us to a nicer place too. if I'm going to be stuck here i want a nice place to live. so i think next month we're moving. It depends, the new duplex is still being finished (being built). so that's good.

somehow wilbur stopped having those seizures. so I'm crossing my fingers. when he has them i feel so bad for him and of course there's nothing I can do. you want to cuddle and comfort him but he doesn't want to be touched. it's tough. but he has only had one in the last 2 months, so that's good.

Tinker is just tinker. doesn't like to be held or petted. But wilbur has started sleeping in bed with me. he'll smash up as hard as he can to my butt and snuggle. lol

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

yeah it's good busy. I'm moving us to a nicer place too. if I'm going to be stuck here i want a nice place to live. so i think next month we're moving. It depends, the new duplex is still being finished (being built). so that's good.

wilbur has started sleeping in bed with me. he'll smash up as hard as he can to my butt and snuggle. lol
Great news, JT!

We had a cat who liked to snuggle up against my Dad's butt, too. Until the day Dad "cut the cheese" right in her face. She refused to sleep with him again.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was thinking about you a few days ago. Wasn't sure how to get hold of you. PM me an e-mail address, OK?

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
JT, I was just thinking it had been a while since we'd heard anything from you. Tinker and Wilbur look great.

Are you moving your mom with you? Will the furkids get to have the run of the place, or will they still be limited to one room?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Great news, JT!

We had a cat who liked to snuggle up against my Dad's butt, too. Until the day Dad "cut the cheese" right in her face. She refused to sleep with him again.
lol. i like that he sleeps with me. it feels good when he snuggles

Originally Posted by mrblanche

I was thinking about you a few days ago. Wasn't sure how to get hold of you. PM me an e-mail address, OK?
you can always reach me at [email protected]

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Great to see you again JT!, and of course those gorgeous babies of yours
Aww thanks. I think about you and your cats often. especially rosie. she talks like wilbur does.

Actually wilbur got smart. he knows where I keep the treats, and he knows when it's about time for his dinner. He will come up to me, and meow softly until I get up, then he runs for the cabinet and meows LOUD staring at it until i feed him
Tinker just sits there waiting. she knows what's happening.

Tinker I can't figure out. she suddenly got infatuated with my TV. she'd constantlyl try to paw at it. I had to move it and mount it on the wall.

Now she lays right next to me and STARES at my PC monitor. if a fun animation comes on she attacks it.

I don't understand where this fascination came from but it's REALLY annoying.

Originally Posted by GoldyCat

JT, I was just thinking it had been a while since we'd heard anything from you. Tinker and Wilbur look great.

Are you moving your mom with you? Will the furkids get to have the run of the place, or will they still be limited to one room?
Yeah I'm moving her too. that's the problem. if I'm going to be here awhile (family stuff) i need room. I need a place for the cats to roam. granted i'm here nearly all the time and they've gotten use to the small room, they need to stretch out. when they get excited they stomp on everything, including me

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back! I too was thinking about you recently.

Your babies are darling! They've gotten so big.

Congrats on moving. I hope things are going well for you! They sound better!