Looks whos joining us !!!!

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was considering two farm kittens (I've been wanting to add one or two more kittens for a while).

I couldn't afford them when I was there and when I visited the farm shop earlier today, I found he had sold a litter to the pet shop and he gave me the pet shop address. (I don't feel so desperate on them now now I know they are safe)

Soo....! I've been having a little look on the internet and look who I've found !!

A pair of purrrrrfect princes!!!

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/pets4hom...25760800710766

I've been speaking to the lady who has them and they are going to be mine!!!

Look at them look at them look at them !! Sorry but I've over excited and I will calm down and think think think like a sensible person.

Ooh but look at them faces !!!!

I've been sitting here thinking of names..

The chocolate is going to be named Rococo

And the beautiful stunning colour point male Renoir

I am so excited I could just do cartwheels around the living room!

I wont be getting them until end of September. I have asked her to neuter them for me as Nefertiti and Symphony are unspaid at the moment.
*squeals like an excited kid* lol

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!!!
You don't mean these are from a cat farm, right? And I hope they don't sell to pet shops either, right?

This below got me a little concerned... but it might be just a difference in between the British and American English, I hope?

I was considering two farm kittens (I've been wanting to add one or two more kittens for a while).

I couldn't afford them when I was there and when I visited the farm shop earlier today, I found he had sold a litter to the pet shop and he gave me the pet shop address. (I don't feel so desperate on them now now I know they are safe)

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No the farmer wanted $50/cat or something - which is REALLY silly! Farmers around here have so many they'll throw them at you if you offer to take one!! (How we got peaches, good thing DH plays baseball...)

I'm so glad you found some new kitties to love that need a good home!! Congrats, you MUST POST PICTURES!!!

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on the new boys!!!!!!! They are very pretty
Enjoy them

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Allmycats

Congratulations on the new boys!!!!!!! They are very pretty
Enjoy them
I can't wait for my BSH!!! LOVE those cute round faces!!!
How old are they?

PS: Don't mean to rain on your parade, but are you planning to spay Nefertiti and Symphony? For their health...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations!...
they are soooo cute!..

Originally Posted by carolinalima

PS: Don't mean to rain on your parade, but are you planning to spay Nefertiti and Symphony? For their health...
Good and Wise advice!...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ye I kinda rushed my explanation on those poor farm babies. He was charging a lot money for kittens who were living outside and were feral. I did offer him to bring two home because I felt it wasn't right they being outside and so young. He wanted £100 which I just didn't have at the time. Now their at the pet shop they've got a roof over their heads and I just hope the pet shop owner is going to find them good safe homes.

They'll cost even more at the pet shop too about £100 a kitten usually. So I decided to just kinda (eek sounds awful) not go for them. (Besides I think any one paying £100 for a kitten is going to love that kitten!!). Also because of growing up outside there is the possibility of illness and I just didn't feel too confident in paying £200 for two babies who havn't been socialized very well and may have diseases.

So yep I took my search to the internet and saw those stunning BSH. I love BSH I love their silly faces!!! Plus these two boys have had their injections and will be neutered before coming home to me Amadeus, Symphony and Nefertiti.

Symphony and Nefertiti do need spaying you are very right. They don't go out so it's not been my prority but I think Im going to get an appointment for two weeks time for Symphony. It would be good to at least have one spaying out of the way before the boys come home and before I start college. Then all that is left to do on the kitty health front is Nefertitis spay! (Nefi is still very tiny so I will look to get her spayed end of September/ begining of October)

Happy happy happy !!!

Also they are older kittens of around 6 months old. ^_^ So nice and socialized and out of the "I think I'll take a poop behind the TV where she can't see me" phase!!!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations
They are adorable.

Just remember boys remain fertile for up to 2 months after neutering so keep your entire girls away until they are fixed.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG -they sell feral kitties for like $200 each in there??? Crazy stuff! I am glad you didn't do that! This culture should stop, and they should start doing TNR!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have decided for Mr Chocolate ! Paganini and for that stunning colour point Renoir (pronounced Ren - War )!

I spoke to the lady today and she is ever so kind and understanding and said it feels right.

It does indeed! I can't wait!!

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RussianKitten

I have decided for Mr Chocolate ! Paganini and for that stunning colour point Renoir (pronounced Ren - War )!

I spoke to the lady today and she is ever so kind and understanding and said it feels right.

It does indeed! I can't wait!!
MISTER CHOCOLATE! superb!!