Crash! Running feets! Chaos!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We got a rude awakening this morning. There was a terrible crash, shattering glass, and stampeding cats. I sat straight up in bed, my heart pounding. It turns out Speck knocked the crystal lamp off the nightstand and it broke into a million pieces. I was just bragging to my mom last night that Speck never does anything wrong.
He is now hiding in a pink, kitten size cat bed in which he does not even begin to fit. Poor baby. Lamps can be replaced, kitties can't. I'm just glad he didn't get hurt.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

He is now hiding in a pink, kitten size cat bed in which he does not even begin to fit.
With ears back I bet. Poor baby. I can imagine the sound of the running feets

Originally Posted by nurseangel

Lamps can be replaced, kitties can't. I'm just glad he didn't get hurt.
Indeed. I 'm glad too

samhainborn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm beginning to think about naming a kitty "crash" just because of this post! One of Loudmouths little babies (just turned 6 weeks today) is into EVERYTHING. It can be dead silent then i'll hear the "crash, running feets, chaos" sound.
kitties....

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was soaking in the tub the other night when I heard that combination of sounds, went into the kitchen dripping wet and barefoot to find a floor full of glass and six of the most innocent looking cats you could imagine staring at it. I assume they were trying to figure out why it jumped off the counter and committed suicide.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SamhainBorn

I'm beginning to think about naming a kitty "crash" just because of this post! One of Loudmouths little babies (just turned 6 weeks today) is into EVERYTHING. It can be dead silent then i'll hear the "crash, running feets, chaos" sound.
kitties....
The Vets office I used to work at has an office cat named Crash. His former owner couldn't afford the bill after he got his leg smashed up by a car. The orthepedic surgeon saved his leg (its a bit crooked and had to be de-clawed) and the staff was very enamored with him so they kept him and dubbed him Crash.

He's a ball of trouble and not very bright either!

Since then (living in the Vets' office) he's managed to electrocute and poison himself! By wedging a paper clip in an outlet and eating a dangerous plant a client brought in before the staff could check it.

We like to joke that he either got his brains wacked out by the car or zapped by the electicity.

He's down to 6 lives at this point, but the AH is probably the best place for him given his accident prone ditzy nature. While I was working there he snuck into the dog kennel and nearly got licked to death by an employee's pit bull puppy (fortunately he chose one of the nice dogs!) He was all glued together by spit when we freed him. He walks up to the most aggressive dogs just to taunt them (I saw him headbutt one once). Flings toy mice (that they sell) over the front counter for fun...etc...etc....

Just warning you, there's a lot of interesting karma that goes with this cat name...