Unidentified flying object!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just got up from the computer, went into the kitchen, poured myself a cup of coffee, and got out three packages of Splenda. I shook the packages to bottom the contents. Suddenly a yellow streak appeared at the kitchen door, did a running/skidding/peeling out orbit around the kitchen island, and headed back out into the deep space of the back rooms.

Either Punkin is doing his impression of a comet, or some alien has landed!

Actually, Punkin has always come running when I do that act with the sweetener packages. Often, he'll get up on the kitchen chair and present his chin to be rubbed with the unopened packages, then head out on orbit again.

Ella looked on completely puzzled.

Sterling didn't budge, even when the yellow comet passed right by his nose.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Ah, you have a yellow streak, mine is white.
I have a mulit-colored UFO. Or a UFK -unidentifyable flying kitty...

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I get a black and white blur fly past me! Be careful that Punkin doesn't get a speeding ticket!! Sometimes i think we need traffic lights in our place!!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the time it is Maggie who still does that, but once in a while Jordan gets a little gooffy. Mostly when he is in a mood he just stands in the middle of the bed & meows to the celing. Then he takes off. Life would be so boring with out the kitty 500 in my appartment.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Peaches was quietly dozing when she just crashed across the computer desk... definitely something in the air today!

samhainborn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh Caitsith, Trust me, traffic lights would do no good. The kitties would only ignore them, like they ignore everything else the silly hoomans want them to pay attention too.

I myself have 2 torbie and one grey tabby comets in my house. when those 3 get to chasing each other, I sometimes end up having to stitch pillows back together. It's all claws out for superior traction.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Actually, Punkin has always come running when I do that act with the sweetener packages. Often, he'll get up on the kitchen chair and present his chin to be rubbed with the unopened packages, then head out on orbit again.

Ella looked on completely puzzled.
Oh yeah, that wouldn't puzzle me at all!