Last week of the term...feeling unmotivated

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Title pretty much says it all. This is the last week of the summer school term and I don't feel like doing anything school related tonight.

I have to read two chapters in my history book before I take the final. I have one more essay to write about the play "Fences" for my comp class, and I have to finish my math homework (quadratics) and review for the final. I have some of the math finished and an appointment with my teacher for some tutoring before class over the material I missed when I was sick last week. All I want to do is pass the math final.

I did get my grade for my second American History 1860-1914 essay. It's called "From Nonintervention to Entangling Alliances", and I scored 100/100 points on it.

I'll get my last comp essay started Tuesday night.

I'll be glad to finish this term.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

I did get my grade for my second American History 1860-1914 essay. It's called "From Nonintervention to Entangling Alliances", and I scored 100/100 points on it.
That is awesome
Good job

Hopefully knowing that your term is almost over will help bring you some motivation... Good luck.

Some motivation coming for you.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No one can motivate you except you!

You just have to keep it in the forefront of your mind that it's one foot in front of the other in order to go forward. And you have to keep in mind that it's only another few days and then you get a break!

Also, plan a reward for yourself, something that you would really, really, really, look forward to, for the day after your last class of the term. It will be a goal for you to work towards if just finishing the term is not enough of a goal for you.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My semester is starting this week! and I'm feeling unmotivated already

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

My semester is starting this week! and I'm feeling unmotivated already
Let's go get a beer instead. I could use a few tall, ice cold Killian's from the tap.

The sad thing about my comp class is that I could skip the final essay and still score an "A".