Member under the Spotlight Ago 24 - 30!...Capt_Jordil! =)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS…

Today is the turn of another great member of the site......PLEASE, post here your daily questions for the member during a week,,...ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Ladies & Gentlemans, is for me a GREAT PLEASURE introduce to you to:

Capt_Jordi

Congratulations & very Welcome,
at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today by myselfe, the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...:wavey

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there! Looks like I get to drop the first set of questions on you (other than Rigel's starter set, that is). The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

I'll be back with more later.
Have a great time this week...

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello coolcat! Thank you for this awesome oppurtunity and the lovely questions!
1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?…as a country or as a city? I know it as both! Because of Geography class! LOL!

2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations? I have unfortunately not been.

3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????.... Is the place where I´m live!….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...
Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php I have heard of it and would love to visit it sometime!

4.- Can you speak spanish? I do know some basic phrases. I did take 2 years in high school but thanks to my lovely teacher did not learn much. I have a vocabulary cd I listen to in my car for long drives.

5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? I do not have any music, but I do like to listen on occasion!

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) No unfortunately. I do like foreign movies though, but I have not made the boyfriend watch a spanish one with me yet.

7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) I LOVE mexican food! Chimichangas are my favorite!

8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? Tequila and I do not mix well. I tend to get pretty drunk and sick on it so I avoid it! But I do like margaritas on occasion!

9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock? Not over night but I have napped in them before!

10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? Yes. Dollywoods Festival of Nations had some authentic mexican performers. They were very neat to watch!

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php I do know of it, my dad has been there twice but I have not been able to yet! Its definitely on my list of places to visit!

Enought for NOW, ....see you around my friend...:wavey

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello rapunzel47! Thank you for the questions!
1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?
Aerosmith - Greatest Hits - I love this cd and this band!
The Killers - Sawdust - This is my favorite Killers CD I can listen to it over and over!
MGMT - Oracular Spectacular - Its a very odd cd but I do enjoy it!
Plain White Ts - Big Bad World - Another cd I love all of the songs off of! But they get really stuck in my head!

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?
Anything Stephen King, I really dont even know which I would pick! Probably Just After Sunset since that is what I am currently reading!
Wicked - Gregory Maguire - Its a great book that I have read over half of in two days!
GRITS: Girls Raised in the South - Deborah Ford - I am a southern girl and it makes me laugh a lot!
Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden - This book was amazing. I loved it! I've read it probably 5 times!
The Darkest Evening of the Year - Dean Koontz - I had to read this book twice to get everything but it was still awesome. I could totally believe the connection between the characters and the dog.

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind? Hmm as long as I had books and cds I would probably be good! Although I would probably need my cell and my ds!

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why? Yakiniku - its a japanese dish with rice and steak and carrots and AMAZING!!!
Steak must be on the menu! I love nothing more than a steak! Baked Potato Pizza from Mellow Mushroom. Mmmmm great... now I'm hungry....

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why? It would be my Beau, Gary. He is my sweetie and we've been together for almost 7 years. There is no one else that wouldnt either annoy me beyond belief or that I would have more fun with!

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?
1- Pay off my debts! I dont have a lot but I could handle not having any!
2- Buy a new car! Actually 2 new cars... 1 to race in and 1 to drive daily. Race car - 2009 Lotus Elise! I love those cars
Daily Driver - 2009 Infiniti G37 Convertible another awesome looking car
3- Help Gary pay off his house and move up there!
4- Get my great dane puppy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Hello coolcat! Thank you for this awesome oppurtunity and the lovely questions!
Welcome Aboard Captain!...

Let see for now my friend...
…The topic going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…
…

Cheers my friend…

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the spotlight

Can I mention that, that light blue font colour is a little difficult to read, so hopefully I'm not repeating questions...

Here's a few more to keep you busy:

1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)

5. How many tvs do you have?

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?

8. What's your favorite movie?

9. What's your favorite book?

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips)
11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.)

12. Do you believe in ghosts?

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again?

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better)

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL)

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many?

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics)

20. Are you excited about anything right now?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and just a couple more

21. What would you like to be doing 5yrs from now? What do you think you will be doing 5yrs from now?

22. Would you be willing to eat a bowl full of crickets for $40K ? How about 5K?

23. You are given $1 000 000 to donate anonymously to charity or to a stranger. How would you dispose of it?

24. In conversations, do you tend to listen or talk more?

25. If you decided to do something and your friends strongly advised you not to, could you do it anyway?

Canada
26. If you could visit 3 places in Canada, where would you visit?

27. Do you ever use the word "eh"... Welcome to Canada eh.

28. What animals do you associate with Canada? (ex.I think of coyotes in the US...)

29. Have you ever been to Canada? Where?

30. Have you ever heard of any famous Canadians?

thats it for today

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies? Comedy or romantic comedy. But I do like some gore.
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have? I have mostly dvds but probably only around 40. My BF has netflix so we use it alot!
3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male? Johnny Depp. or George Clooney
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female? Nicole Kidman
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist? Unfortunately not
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?) Actors no, musical artist yes
7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards? They are okay, I dont go out of my way to watch
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …I get really nervous on stage so I avoid theather at all cost.
9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...Johnny Depp

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)……I dunno, if the paparazzi werent horrible than maybe. But I could imagine it being a pain in the butt!

Aaand I'm going to be late for work! LOL! I will answer more questions when I get home! Thanks guys!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does this blue read any better?
1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.Unfortunately I do not have any tattoos at the moment. I do have one I want that is two sparrows that form a heart.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears. Nope, I am a weenie! The only thing I would want pierced would be my belly button but mine is weird so I cant

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable? Yes my aunt used to have a boa that I loved. I would love to get a corn snake or another smaller breed but do not have the room!

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits) A bunch of random stuff! LOL! Everything from Drum Corps to Metallica!

5. How many tvs do you have? 2 in the house, one in the living room and one in my room

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate? Hmmm thats a toughie! I would have to go with Starbucks Chocolate

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour? Fave: Turquoise Least: Olive Green

8. What's your favorite movie? I have a few: The Green Mile, Grease, POTC trilogy, V for Vendetta, The Patriot and a few more! I like movies lol!

9. What's your favorite book? The Green Mile, Nightmares and Dreamscapes, GRITS

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips) We go to Ocean City Maryland every year. I have been to Gatlinburg TN, Charlotte, SC Allentown, PA Orlando, Fl for pleasure. Do band trips count? If so I have also been to Atlanta GA, Pittsburgh PA

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.) Spending a month on a private island in the tropics. No cell phones, no internet, just me and my sweetie!

12. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. Our old house was haunted

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again? Depends on if I could take my BF and our pets. And where I would have to go!

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better) Men. I have mostly guy friends. Although I am pretty girly I do enjoy racing and cars and Gory movies!

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? My trunk of Photos. I can buy back most of the items but those pictures cannot be replaced.

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet? Hmmm... I'm not real sure. I have a few that I would want to meet and I few I would want to bring back from the dead and slap! LOL! But probably George Washington. I would be really curious to see what he thinks of how the country has turned out!

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL) Jordan but I always go by Jordi

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many? I like lots of questions!

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics) Politics. I hate them a lot....

20. Are you excited about anything right now? Getting to go to me sweeties this weekend!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and just a couple more Hehe fine with me!

21. What would you like to be doing 5yrs from now? What do you think you will be doing 5yrs from now? I would like to be married and beginning to raise a family and hopefully have my own business. Probably working my butt off getting enough money to start the pet store I want to!

22. Would you be willing to eat a bowl full of crickets for $40K ? How about 5K? Maybe for $40K if they were dead and frozen! LOL! $5K heck no!!

23. You are given $1 000 000 to donate anonymously to charity or to a stranger. How would you dispose of it? I would donate 1/4 to Breast Cancer Awareness 1/4 to SPCA 1/4 a local childrens charity and 1/4 to a great dane rescue that I volunteer with

24. In conversations, do you tend to listen or talk more? Talk. LOL!

25. If you decided to do something and your friends strongly advised you not to, could you do it anyway? Yes.... I'm a rebel!

Canada
26. If you could visit 3 places in Canada, where would you visit? Hmm I'm not real sure! Toronto, The Canadian side of Niagara Falls, and probably some of the mountainous areas!

27. Do you ever use the word "eh"... Welcome to Canada eh. LOL cant say I do! But I do use Y'all!

28. What animals do you associate with Canada? (ex.I think of coyotes in the US...) Moose

29. Have you ever been to Canada? Where?Nope. I've yet to make it out of the US unfortunately!

30. Have you ever heard of any famous Canadians? Yep! But just like the movie and music stars

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How about a quickly set right now?...

1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets?

2. Can you whistle?..

3. Favorite color?...
4. Show me when you be a Pirate!..
(Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…

5. What songs do you sing in the shower?...

6. Favorite Girl's Name?...

7. Favorite Baseball Team?..

8. Favorite boy's name?...

9. What's in your pocket right now?...

10. Last thing that made you laugh?....

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets? Yes. I used to have them on my bed!
2. Can you whistle?.. Yep! I would be lost at work if I couldnt!
3. Favorite color?... Turquise
4. Show me when you be a Pirate!.. (Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…. I have actually never been a pirate for halloween! But I have for Talk Like A Pirate Day!

I am the 2nd from the left

Not real sure why I'm making that face! LOL!

5. What songs do you sing in the shower?... I usually dont sing, but when I do its random stuff thats in my head
6. Favorite Girl's Name?... Addalynn
7. Favorite Baseball Team?.. Not a fan of Baseball
8. Favorite boy's name?... Gary
9. What's in your pocket right now?... Nothing! These shorts dont have pockets!
10. Last thing that made you laugh?.... A friends comment on facebook!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please note I am not only into dressing up as a pirate! I have had many many costume parties and right now I'm planning a very amazing halloween costume!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good evening!...

thank you is better!..

Please note I am not only into dressing up as a pirate! I have had many many costume parties and right now I'm planning a very amazing halloween costume!
Would you promise that your show us the Successfull party?...
I bet it would be!

thank you
for your answer all my questions, let me see for now
....The Topic would be Music
...( I know rapunzel47 ask to you some similars but I believe are a bit differents and you told in the Snake lady answers that you like lot & lot of questions!)

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, here come a few more. This time focussing on food...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

6. What is your favourite celebration food?

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music? I listen to mostly alternative and rock. But I will listen to most anything!

2.- How many Cd´s do you have? I dont have too many cds because of Itunes!

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male? Hmmm, Jon Bon Jovi is very nice!

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?Hmm... Not sure none really stand out above the others.

5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ????? Cant say I have!

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???I do have all of Aerosmiths CDs

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist? Not my all time favorite but many that I like a lot!

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station??? I usually listen to 99.3, 92.3, and 94.9
Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx ) Nope!

9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?... I usually listen to MP3s because it is very rare that I find an entire cd that I like! So I prefer to just buy the songs I want

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?…I play alto saxophone and piano. I can also play a little Baritone and Flute

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits) A bunch of random stuff! LOL! Everything from Drum Corps to Metallica!
Are you fan of metallica?....I´m!..
I have all cd´s from they....
BUT tell me from the old times? or the new times with robert trujillo...

I love the old works!...

did you see the last video?.--...
THE LONG NIGTHMARE?...

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Are you fan of metallica?....I´m!..
I have all cd´s from they....
BUT tell me from the old times? or the new times with robert trujillo...

I love the old works!...

did you see the last video?.--...
THE LONG NIGTHMARE?...
Thanks to my boyfriend I do enjoy Metallica. But I prefer the S&M stuff the most! But I do like the older stuff more!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Anything Stephen King, I really dont even know which I would pick! Probably Just After Sunset since that is what I am currently reading!

The Darkest Evening of the Year - Dean Koontz - I had to read this book twice to get everything but it was still awesome. I could totally believe the connection between the characters and the dog.
Good taste

8. What's your favorite movie? I have a few: The Green Mile, V for Vendetta, The Patriot ........
again, great taste

and yup, thankyou...this blue is much easier to read.

and since you like loads of questions, here's some more

Personality:

36. For the most part are you a happy person?
37. What is an easy way to cheer you up if you are down? (ex. something that always makes you smile)
38. Are you impulsive?
39. Are you early or late?
40. What do you do when you get angry? (yell, stomp away, isolation, etc)
41. Are you an organised person?
42. Do you get over things easily? Or do you hold a grudge?
43. Do you prefer a large group of people or a small group ( under 10) to hang out with?
44. Would others characterise you as friendly?
45. Was is your worst personality trait?
46. What colour is your hair?
47. Do you drink coffee/tea, if so what do you take in it?
48. Are you shy or outgoing?
49. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
50. What's your sign? (cancer, gemini, etc.)

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
36. For the most part are you a happy person?For the most part yes.
37. What is an easy way to cheer you up if you are down? (ex. something that always makes you smile) Talking to my sweetie or playing with the kitties
38. Are you impulsive? Horribly... like its bad for me to shop...
39. Are you early or late? EARLY! "To be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late, and to be late is a disgrace!"
40. What do you do when you get angry? (yell, stomp away, isolation, etc) Curse...a lot... and cry when I get frustrated.
41. Are you an organised person? It depends on somethings yes, but not at home.
42. Do you get over things easily? Or do you hold a grudge?Kind of both. I try to forget, but I keep them in the back of my mind.
43. Do you prefer a large group of people or a small group ( under 10) to hang out with? Smaller. Although a large group may be fun at times.
44. Would others characterise you as friendly? Some would. I can be sort of stand offish but I try to always be a great host!
45. Was is your worst personality trait? Does a potty mouth count....
46. What colour is your hair? Blonde with some red lowlights
47. Do you drink coffee/tea, if so what do you take in it? Coffee with hot chocolate mix in it!
48. Are you shy or outgoing? in the middle. But more shy
49. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wish I were less nervous when talking to new people and more outgoing!
50. What's your sign? (cancer, gemini, etc.) I am a Pisces