Oh for the love of cats !! lol

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I nipped out to the shops this afternoon and when i was shutting the door on my way out I was sure Nefertiti leapt out infront! I didn't worry too much because I was going to be quick.

When I got into the city the sky was looking grey so I rushed around and rushed home. The heavens had opened and I panicked. Nefertiti was no where to be seen! I looked in the alcove and in the coal shed. I even crawled under the bush outside my door a bit. I ran about in the rain calling "Nefertiti" "Nefi!!!" After about ten minutes I gave up and thought perhaps a neighbor had seen her and took her in..

I unlocked the door and there was a little black face looking at me in a confused way from the top of the landing.

"Why has our human been runnings arounds in the rains calling my name?"

Oh lol !! :p

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I swear my Nefertiti has magical powers. It's not the frst time I've been so sure shes been in one place but then appears some where else. LOL

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RussianKitten

I nipped out to the shops this afternoon and when i was shutting the door on my way out I was sure Nefertiti leapt out infront! I didn't worry too much because I was going to be quick.

When I got into the city the sky was looking grey so I rushed around and rushed home. The heavens had opened and I panicked. Nefertiti was no where to be seen! I looked in the alcove and in the coal shed. I even crawled under the bush outside my door a bit. I ran about in the rain calling "Nefertiti" "Nefi!!!" After about ten minutes I gave up and thought perhaps a neighbor had seen her and took her in..

I unlocked the door and there was a little black face looking at me in a confused way from the top of the landing.

"Why has our human been runnings arounds in the rains calling my name?"

Oh lol !! :p
This morning i could't find Daisy ANYWHERE! I looked everywhere, including the food cupboard ! She was nowhere to be seen. Usually she comes running when she is called but nothing. I was getting worried and started to panick. Tabitha was sat looking at me funny, watching me running from one room to another and getting more and more worried !! I decided to shake the biscuit box in every room and waited..nothing, now i was really worried !! I shook it once more and she came running from the beedroom where i had just been !!! She looked at me as if to say 'Yeah, what?' ! Im swear she wasn't in there !!
That's why Tabitha was looking at me funny !!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I swear my Nefertiti has magical powers. It's not the frst time I've been so sure shes been in one place but then appears some where else. LOL
"The Cat Who Walks Through Walls"

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know cats at the shelter like to find comfy place to sleep. One day we were panicked for about an hour looking for a kitten. All of a sudden I checked in a bag in the office. She looked up at me like, "What? Why are you paniced, I was here taking a nap the whole time. Now let me go back to sleep."

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you'll read the fine print at the bottom of the cat servant employment contract you'll find a clause that states we have to entertain them on a regular basis by making complete idiots of outselves.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by bookworm

If you'll read the fine print at the bottom of the cat servant employment contract you'll find a clause that states we have to entertain them on a regular basis by making complete idiots of outselves.
Ain't THAT the truth!!

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

LOL!!! Shoulda named her Samantha, or Serena

Gigi does that to me sometimes too! Stealth kitty...........