A friend of mine was murdered last night......

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG.
Taz, your
now, You look after all of us now. We will honor your memory, lost friend, father, proctector.
Taz.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's unbelievable! I just broke down reading the entire article.......He was an angel amongst the living, always looking out for others, how could this happen!? How can someone get out of a car, walk up to someone and shoot them point blank range in the head, and get away???!!!!!!! It terrifies me that this happens where I walk every day, people I know and love!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know how it feels - a friend of mine was murdered almost 2 years ago. I think about her everyday.

If you need someone, just shoot me a PM - you will need all the support you can get.

I really am so sorry.

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG............It's just unbelievable that something like this can even happen. I am so VERY VERY sorry for your terrible loss.

My thoughts are with his children, how horrible for them! It's just so unfair!

Please take care of yourself in the coming months. Grieving is very hard work!

Cally

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

It's unbelievable! I just broke down reading the entire article.......He was an angel amongst the living, always looking out for others, how could this happen!? How can someone get out of a car, walk up to someone and shoot them point blank range in the head, and get away???!!!!!!! It terrifies me that this happens where I walk every day, people I know and love!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no idea how to justify such violence. I wish I did. I lost someone today as well, but not in such a brutal way. My heart goes out to you, and his family.
I keep this thought, everything happens for a reason. We may not understand it, may not accept it, but I believe in the greater scheme of things it will all eventually make sence.
I have never lost someone to murder though, so I really dont know what you are going through.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very sorry to hear your sad news. It certainly makes you wonder just what the world is coming to.
It is going to take some time, greiving is a long proccess take care of yourself.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and his family.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your kind words and support. It means so much to hear all your prayers....... My peace will only come when they find the shooter.....

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Thank you all for your kind words and support. It means so much to hear all your prayers....... My peace will only come when they find the shooter.....
His family, friends, all have my hopes and that the shooter is found and punished to the full extent of the law.

I am so very sorry your life was touch by such awful violence. It does indeed make one wonder what the world is coming to when things like this happen.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending out to find the "bleep" who did this.
Our vibes are powerful things, lets give them a go here and get this piece of you know what!!!
More