Tagteaming DaBird

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kizzy waits patiently till the kittens are panting and forced to take a break.
Kitchi can jump the highest.... makes me curious as to how high he'll be able to jump when he's older. (he's 5mos now)
Kiwi is a freak.... he spazes and bounces and leaps and runs and......

It's so funny when one of them lands on the other, the other usually runs away and comes back.

I keep DaBird on top of one of the fishtanks, and when we're going to play, I ask them if they want it. Kizzy and Kitch "chatter", Kiwi does a silent meow....he's working on learning how to chatter

I try to make sure Kizzy has something special to do, because the kittens overrun him to play (he is quite patient though) so I'll scoop him up and bring him to the fish tank and tell him to get DaBird....and he does. He'll bite onto the feathers and jump out of my arms... Then playtime begins

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, Kizzy is such a good big brother in letting the little ones play first (although he was playing first in this pic). They all look like they are having a blast.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Aw, Kizzy is such a good big brother in letting the little ones play first (although he was playing first in this pic). They all look like they are having a blast.
We had already been playing for a bit before I got the "smart" idea
to make a vid.

Kizzy is indeed so patient, although I think he's getting sick of Kiwi always being after him sometimes.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

We had already been playing for a bit before I got the "smart" idea
to make a vid.

Kizzy is indeed so patient, although I think he's getting sick of Kiwi always being after him sometimes.
Well, when Kizzy gets REALLY sick of Kiwi chasing him, I am sure Kizzy will give Kiwi the smack-down paw.