Whats up for the weekend?

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I the only one who feels like a bump on a log?
I really need to clean my house. The humidity has kept me from doing so for the week and the tumbleweeds of cat hair are pretty bad. Other than that no plans.

Can I live vicariously through you?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

I really need to clean my house. The humidity has kept me from doing so for the week and the tumbleweeds of cat hair are pretty bad.
Thankfully I have the swiffer vac and it works to get up the majority of the cat hair thats laying around in between cleanings.

Not much planned for me this weekend. I have to work tonight and tomorrow and on Sunday we might go to the Toronto zoo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The zoo is fun.
Have you been before? Do you have a favorite animal you like to see?

We have two zoos in my local area and I love seeing the Bald Eagle. It is a huge bird! Really impressive. The zoos around here are one of my favorite things to do.
They have these really cute monkeys called Tamarins. They are so small but have three feet of tail and handlebar mustaches.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

Thankfully I have the swiffer vac and it works to get up the majority of the cat hair thats laying around in between cleanings.

Not much planned for me this weekend. I have to work tonight and tomorrow and on Sunday we might go to the Toronto zoo.
Wear good walking shoes. The zoo is a very large place with lots of walking between exhibits. They do have shuttles that you can catch to go to the different areas. We took my mom and used those a lot. It's a wonderful place. I want to go to the Bowmanville zoo - the animals from there are used in a lot of movies and tend to be on the tame side. You can walk among the deer and they'll try to steal food from your pockets.
A zebra accidentally nipped me one time there.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be partying all weekend! Its race week here so I will be staying at the boyfriends families house and having a complete blast!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well... hmm... I hate making plans, I like to just do things when the mood strikes.

However, that said, I think BF and I are going to check out the Beatles Festival at The Queen Mary tonight, and if it's cool maybe go back tomorrow or Sunday too. It's free! And so is the bus from downtown to the QM, so we don't have to spend a dime if we walk downtown, which we normally do anyway. Free is good.

Also Sunday I want to go to the farmer's market and stock up on veggies. Yum!

Besides that I would very much like to be a lazy couch potato and watch at least one of the DVDs we have from Netflix.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Can I live vicariously through you?
You wouldn't be living very excitingly through me

Originally Posted by catlover19

I have to work tonight and tomorrow and on Sunday we might go to the Toronto zoo.
I love the TO zoo. DH and I went last year, just he and I, and walked the entire day. (it was a weekend away for us) If I had brought the kids, we would've had to shuttle it. I'd like to go again sometime this year.

Originally Posted by DarkMavis

Well... hmm... I hate making plans, I like to just do things when the mood strikes.
Sounds like me..... I can't make plans as my health in the morning determines our plans

The only weekend plan I have is a Dr. appt. tommorrow morning.... How very exciting

S

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually tomorrow is the start of the Fall Fair Season here in this area there a about 6 between now and Thanksgiving. The one tomorrow is only about 40K from where I live so I may take a drive out to see it. These are Agricultural fairs so there are lots of flower and vegetable exhibits and animals shows. I really enjoy watching the animal judging because there are lots of varieties. Cattle, horses, pigs, sheep, rabbits, cats, dogs, ducks, geese and chickens. They also have lots of good food to eat on-site plus tons of produce for sale..They are very fun events.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a very big weekend for us Yankees/Boston fans! With the weather being unbearably hot, and extremely unpredictable here, the Yankees are my focus right now! Tonight is the first of the series in Boston, and we need to win!!!!!!!!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The zoo is fun.
Have you been before? Do you have a favorite animal you like to see?
I went to the zoo a looong time ago. My husband has been bugging me to go to the zoo for years now. As long as he gets his brakes fixed tomorrow, we are going. I like to see the monkeys. They are funny to watch.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow- gym then lunch with a friend..
Sunday- studying and then watching true blood haha i'm already excited about the next episode!

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow, work then getting underthings for my wedding dress and dinner out for my daughter's birthday

Sunday, work again.

You don't have to live vicariously through me..you can do my job!

Just kidding, I love my job.

musicalbookworm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've got to clean my house this weekend.

I also have to listen to the Messiah several times. I'm singing in the chorus for the first time. I can't believe this is the first time. I'm 34 and have been a serious musician for a good twenty years.