What has your cat done to make you laugh today?

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sibohan on a normal day is a little crazy but last night she kept going to the window in the front room and meowing.

then she starts swatting at the window, I figured she had cornered a moth or somthing since we live in the country and have a lot of bugs.

After about 5 minutes of the crazy cat act I went to the window and looked and what do I find but a treefrog clinging to the glass. Sibby was trying to play with it though the glass.

This went on for over an hour until she got bored came over to me in a huff mur-uffed in my ear and curled up in a ball beside me.

I was laughing at her this morning because she keeps going to the window looking for Mr. Frog which made me wonder what everyone else's cat does to make them laugh?

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning, I caught Jack in the act of burying himself under the top blanket on my bed. I walked in, to gather work clothes, and found his butt sticking up in the air with his front half under the blanket, and the blanket was moving... I laughed a bit, and he wiggled his way completely under the blanket, along the edge. He's such a goofball.

Amanda

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hee hee hee.

Kizzy and Kiwi were running around playing, they stopped in my computer room, right beside Kitchi.... While Kizzy and Kiwi were still playing with each other, Kitchi "pawed" Kizzy's tail/butt and he leaped a good couple feet in the air

Yup I laughed...my DD came to see what I was laughing at

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ni was on one side of the cat flap ready to pounce on San who was on his way in. San is a happy-go-lucky cat and sometimes a bit unaware of his surroundings. Ni miscalculated so San ended up jumping on top of him. I thought they would end up roughing it up but they both got startled and ran off in opposite directions.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bijou is such an attention you-know-what. I tried to do some of my crossword puzzle last evening so he decided to lay on the paper, put his paw over my hand holding the pencil and bit at the eraser. He just hates to see me doing a puzzle when I could be paying attention to him. Sometimes he'll jump up on the kitchen counter and meow for me or John. Then he peeks around the corner to see if we are paying attention.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a 'planned maintenance power outtage' this morning (personally, I think some bit of antiquated equipment busted but....) and everything went quiet - no radio, no fans, no puter, no nothing. Both cats come running to the kitchen, looked around puzzled looks on their faces and then glared at the still fan, came in this room, glared at the quiet radio and blank computer screen then glared at me, as if it were MY fault!! Was all I could do not to laugh really loud.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was playing with Bonnie with a string today on the first three stairs from our front door to our main level and I ended up putting the string on top of her head and letting about 3 inches dangle in front of her face.

She kept trying to grab at it but it kept dangling out of her reach. She finally started making circles with her head non stop getting quicker as she got frustrated. She ended up losing her balance and tompled over. Almost like a tree falling, she was totally stiff and she just fell over.

After she fell she grabbed the string and ran away giving me dirty looks like it was my fault.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I replaced my vacuum and had some money left over.
Seating is an issue in a small trailer, so I picked up a microsuede butterfly chair, comfy and it'll fold up and go in a closet.
Baby is convinced that she now has the best cat bed, ever!

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was in the bathroom putting my make-up on, both Nacho and Logan love to hang out whenever I'm in there. I noticed Nacho was on the toilet lid sitting then all of a sudden he gets in his "ready to leap" position. He goes for the counter and misjudges the distance missing the counter and his front paws caught the lid of the trash can and since the can weighs less than 5lbs...TIMMMBERRRRRRR!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Sibohan on a normal day is a little crazy but last night she kept going to the window in the front room and meowing.

then she starts swatting at the window, I figured she had cornered a moth or somthing since we live in the country and have a lot of bugs.

After about 5 minutes of the crazy cat act I went to the window and looked and what do I find but a treefrog clinging to the glass. Sibby was trying to play with it though the glass.

This went on for over an hour until she got bored came over to me in a huff mur-uffed in my ear and curled up in a ball beside me.

I was laughing at her this morning because she keeps going to the window looking for Mr. Frog which made me wonder what everyone else's cat does to make them laugh?
I loved this story
! I literally LOL, had a perfect picture of the little frog on the outside of the window and Sibohan getting wound up trying to play with it
!
It's been a pretty lazy day here, to hot for action. Maia's to busy staying cool and sleeping, for now

kkh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I usually turn AC on when I wake up in the morning.
I didn't do it since it's nice & breezy. I opened up windows instead.
While I was working on computer, I felt this furry "poke poke" on my cheek.
Ku Ku often does that whenever she wants to sit with me on the computer chair(and eventually takes over completely, but that's another story).
When she does, she usually walks over on the chair & sits right next me(or should I say, between me & a back of the chair or wherever the space left for her to squeez in).

Today...right after the furry poke, she walked away from chair, then lie down flat on the floor on her tummy looking up on me while flipping her tails. Then, stood up, walked to a kitchen while kept turning back, looking up on me, then walked back.

My kitchen is always little colder than elsewhere in the apartment but I didn't quite understand why she did that. Kitchen window was also open at this time but she didn't stay there either.
She usually walks away whenever she got "sweaty" after sitting next to me for hours. I guess she was saying "meowmy, what's up with AC today?"

OK...Ku Ku. I have to turn AC on for you.

I closed all the windows & turned AC on as usual.
As soon as AC started kicking, she walked back & jumped right on the chair, and now widely spread all over the chair(while her meowmy has to sit on the edge of chair because of her...) peacefully taking a nap

twokatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sparky chases the sunlight when I open the door to the patio, she goes nuts. I think the neighbors must think I am nuts cause I just keep opening and closing the door fast until Sparky gets tired of the game

faerian

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Squirrel has to have ear drops put in his ears every night becuase he has some sort of yeast left over from ear mites. Anyway, he hates having them put in, so I thought I'd try and relax him first by brushing him and then holding down his head to get them in. 15 minutes and several brushing sessions later, it's become a game for him. I'd brush him, then as soon as I'd get the bottle ready, he'd jump up and run across the room. Then he'd come back to me as if nothing happened once I put it back on the table.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
this didnt happen today, but its a good one. A few days ago i was getting ready to feed them and as i was putting Nippers food bowl down he was following my hand and not watching where he was going and stepped right in the water bowl

juanjesus5150

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
haha great stories. today my cat whitey and i were playing a game of chase. where i chase him around the house while he runs to find a hiding place. when i find him i run away and try to hide while he chases me and attempts to find me (with a few seconds head start since im slower). haha we look real ridiculous chasing each other but its a game we play.

haha however today i think he got a little confused and forgot he was a cat because he kept running sideways like a hermit crab.

does anybody else play this game chase? my cat LOVES IT. and he gets ALOT of excersize doing it.

lovemykitty3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The phone rang this morning and Zeke jumped on the counter and pounced on it. Then, throughout the day, he sat on the countertop and threw anything he could find (pens, bowls, cat food containers, etc.) onto the floor to get my attention so I knew he wanted to eat.
He actually learned this amusing habit from his big bro Toby.

lovemykitty3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cats4sky

this didnt happen today, but its a good one. A few days ago i was getting ready to feed them and as i was putting Nippers food bowl down he was following my hand and not watching where he was going and stepped right in the water bowl
that is so funny

that reminds me of the time I was setting Toby's food bowl down and didn't realize he came for his food so fast, so I accidentally knocked him on the top of his head with his bowl. he looked so confused. he walked away without eating. I felt so bad!

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not so much make me laugh as make me go "How in the world....?"
I woke up to find a 5 foot long red ribbon on my floor with a proud looking cat laying next to it meowing. I keep ribbons in my bureau drawer, which is closed. It's still closed except for about a half inch which I had open to hang a t-shirt from it to dry in front of box fan. The fan is tilted back so she couldn't have jumped up on it without creating one heck of a racket trying, and no way from above because the top of the bureau is covered in stuff that would have also made a racket, and nothing is disturbed.
but however she got it, she is quite proud of herself and has been walking around with the ribbon (trailing behind her like a little kitty christmas parade) for the last half hour, and when I tried to take it away she growled at me, lol.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemykitty3

that is so funny

that reminds me of the time I was setting Toby's food bowl down and didn't realize he came for his food so fast, so I accidentally knocked him on the top of his head with his bowl. he looked so confused. he walked away without eating. I felt so bad!

as long as he wasn't hurt, that's hilarious! My crew always bombards me at feeding time and sometimes causes me to almost trip!