We has a live kitteh cam!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's live!!!!!!! It's live!!!!!

My kitty cam is working!!!
Ok, I am sorry for the quality guys - I can't afford a better camera, so for now we need to deal with the free stuff and cheap camera!!
In the future I plan to soup this up.........
Anyway -you can go to my webpage to see it - it is aimed at the cat tree; maybe we will get some action from time to time

Oh, You might see me cruising by too, just ignore me

Enjoy!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, it's getting better now - I put a chat too! It's turning out to be a cool little site!
Fun too

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi. You might want to include a link in the original post. It took me a few minutes to realize I should click on your website link below. Oh, and it's down right now. I hope it goes back up soon because I would love to see your crew in action!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sorry folks - I left this am, and forgot to set it up....
it is up now

PS: I can't place a link, as it is against TCS rules, but you can click on my sig to go to my page!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

sorry folks - I left this am, and forgot to set it up....
it is up now

PS: I can't place a link, as it is against TCS rules, but you can click on my sig to go to my page!!
Why is against the rules to place a link to your site with the web cam?

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, now I can pull up the screen, but it just shows other live web cams and says "off line" at the bottom. ???

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes when the kitties are in the bedroom I turn off the camera, as it it slows down my computer, and there is nothing to see.......
The camera is on now... It is a very low quality camera, as I wanted to make sure I could do a live broadcasting for free first before investing in a better camera... There is only so much an unemployed girl can do lol.
But......... Kitties grandpa loved the site and will send me a quality wide angle webcam this week

Now the kitties will be always on the frame, and you won't need to guess who is who!!!!

You will need to put up to see my fat *ss online though - with all the 35 lbs I gained since I quit smoking! uhg!
Anyways.......
It is against TCS rules to post personal sites and blogs links on the body, and my webcam is in my personal site... But the link will always be on my signature... So Stop By!!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just stopped by..I saw Lucky but she moved out of camera range
She is so adorable!!
Carolina, are you going to check up on them when you're not home? When Jake was a baby I was thinking of setting up a kitty cam for him because I worried so much about him during the day lol...plus I miss him. I am sure this is so convenient for people who love their kitties as much as us TCS'ers do

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For now I am setting it up with a web cam, so it will need to be connected to my computer... Once I start working again I will for sure setup a security camera! I can't wait for my better camera to arrive next week!
This is soooo cool! I am having so much fun working on my site... I feel like dork though
It's is not everybody who understands us

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are live now.... not too much action - the kitties are just sitting by the window...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooh I can see the cat tree - that's a nice tree! No kitties though. Heeeeere puss puss puss!

Edit: I saw a fuzzy butt! Possibly Bugsy

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Ooooh I can see the cat tree - that's a nice tree! No kitties though. Heeeeere puss puss puss!

Edit: I saw a fuzzy butt! Possibly Bugsy
hehehe - if it was a big white butt yes, it was Bugsy lol
For now I try to follow them around... my dad is sending me a new camera with a wide angle this week
he wants to see me and his grandkids (the kitties
) better than through this camera... You gotta LOVE my daddy!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!

esme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oooh! i spied Beautiful Bugsy! your room is like a kitty paradise with toys. my Boo bear was pawing the screen when Bugsy was playing with the turbo scratcher. lol

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Esme

oooh! i spied Beautiful Bugsy! your room is like a kitty paradise with toys. my Boo bear was pawing the screen when Bugsy was playing with the turbo scratcher. lol
lol - yep, like kitty paradise for sure - i just pay the rent and open the cans!

Thanks for stopping by!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG - what a great website....I had to check out the products review section..
Why didn't I check this out earlier???
You have made cat shopping sooooo easy