Question of the Day - Aug 21st - Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leg Shaving!

Lets talk legs. Do you use a razor, nair, veet or are you one of the lucky ones who don't need to shave? How often do you need to shave?

I use a razor and shaving cream. I've tried Nair and Veet but I just can't get them to work for me.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ha ha ha.

This is too funny, all because I REALLY need to shave.

My leg hair is quite dark, so I have to shave every 2-3 days. ( it's been 6 days
)

I either shave or use an epilator. Maybe once a year I'll go for a wax. I want to try that body sugaring tho.

I have tried Nair, and products like it..... doesn't work for me.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Call me lucky. Never really had to. Very little leg or armpit hair. Guess I'mm further evolved than the rest of you.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have done laser hair removal, and even though I didn't finish the treatment (I did 5 of 8 treatments), I was left with very little hair - When I shave I use an electric shaver...

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use a man's razor and regular soap & water.

I shave every 3 or 4 days all year round. It drives me crazy when my leg hair is long

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use a regular razor and soap and water. My leg hairs are very soft, though, so if I want to go longer in between shaving, I do.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Definitely mens razors, I don't know why they are so much better! I'm generally pretty frustrated with how much razers costs these days, but there is little you can do about it. I get really itchy when my leg hair is too long, so it's every 2 to 3 days or I'm scratching like mad.

I've been banned from using veet because of the smell
hubby can't stand it, but it's so much easier!!!

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My brother shaves because he's a pretty serious runner
(did the half this summer and a full marathon in October) and apparently his legs also get quite itchy. I spend almost the entire day with him (he was wearing shorts) before I noticed how smooth his legs were!!

Hubby trims certain parts of his body, but we don't need to get into that...
(His chest hair sickos!!
)
He also likes to do his head from time to time
I keep telling him he looks ridiculous but he says it's cooler! We did do our son early in the summer because he has TONS of hair, we shaved the baby

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use a razor and soap. I've got blond hair so i can get away with not shaving for a while. I don't even pay attention to how many days between shaves, I just do it when I feel like it's time.

Speaking of the high cost of razors... besides that, do we really need 5 blades?? Really? I struggle these days to find replacement blades for my Gilette Sensor which is a 2 blade razor. I like 2. More than that and i feel like each blade is taking off a successive layer of skin... I think there was an SNL commercial for the Mach 13 that went down to the bone or something silly..

I'd like to learn to use a straight razor sometime, but then i think, I like my blood on the inside.. haha

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I shave as little as possible
when I do, I use a single blade women's razor with shaving cream but sometimes I use hair conditioner instead

ETA: I do shave my armpits everyday, it's my legs I don't shave

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use either soap or men's shaving cream and the lady Venus razor. I don't nick myself around the ankles as much since I've been using the Venus. But I usually stop just above my knees as the thigh hair isn't very noticable!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Call me lucky. Never really had to. Very little leg or armpit hair. Guess I'mm further evolved than the rest of you.
I'm one of the evolved as well.
I shave my armpits about once every 4 months and get very little for my effort. Legs - haven't shaved them for 24 years and have no hair at all on them.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate that stubbly feeling, so I shave every couple days with soap and a regular ladies' razor.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I am one of the lucky ones as well. I have very little hair on my legs and what I do have is very light and is extremely hard to see. So I just shave my legs occasionally, then with a razor and shaving cream.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Did you imagine IF I shave myself??????

Look for the job!..
You're allowed to have hairy legs, Rigel. On guys it's sexy.

Originally Posted by gemlady

Originally Posted by Yosemite

I'm one of the evolved as well.
I shave my armpits about once every 4 months and get very little for my effort. Legs - haven't shaved them for 24 years and have no hair at all on them.
Another evolved one here.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Eva!...

Ladies, you should to put a "WARNING" on title of thread...

Did you imagine IF I shave myself??????

Look for the job!..

But we have to keep your legs looking good when you wear a kilt!

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shave my legs every 2-3 days during spring/summer, winter it's every 3-4. I'm also a runner and it's still warm to wear shorts so I need to keep them shaved.

I use a Schick quatro razor & cheap shaving cream. Single and double blades nick me and I hate when I miss a spot and have a strip of peach fuzz leftover so the triple or quatro blades work great for me.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Razor, and I shave about once a week, occasionally more during shorts weather if I feel I need to and sometimes go longer in the winter. I have very fine leg hair, so I don't need to shave until it gets pretty long.