Daily Thread TGIF August 21st!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!! Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!

We are going out to dinner with friends tonight. Our boss is paying because we have worked our butts off this month.

Tomorrow we might go to the spa too

Its thunderstormy and humid today though, so I am not bearing the whiteys.

Headed to work in a bit!

Ciao folks!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*slurring words* Good Morning. DS has to be teething. I stayed up a bit later than normal and he got up several times during the night and now up early. Thank goodness I got 95% of my clean done yesterday. I think I will be taking a nap with him today.

It's still humid and disgusting out. It's either pouring rain or humid/hot. I hope we get fall this year especially since we got robbed of summer.

The cats are going nuts not being able to go outside & they are driving us batty.

My FIL is to come up tomorrow to see our son. Hopefully the weather holds out so we can have smoked salmon. My Aunt is taking Mom out for her birthday(24th). Sunday I plan on sleeping, sleeping, sleeping. lol

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning

At FH's house right now. We had to come over last night, because his mom's TV died, and he got her another one. So we had to bring it over so she can watch TV in her craft room.

Heading up to northern Vermont soon. Spending time with FH's aunt and 2 cousins this weekend. I think today his aunt and i are taking his cousin to go look at junior bridesmaid dresses for our wedding next year. She's excited for that.

Going to the lake tomorrow, as long as the weather holds up.

That's about it. Have a good one!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

The yucky day thing seems to be going around. We've got about an 80% chance of thunderstorms today and it feels sticky outside. It's supposed to be overcast and rainy all day, but I'm not too bothered because the weather inside my windowless office is always the same.

I managed to drag myself out of bed and come in to work at my normal time this morning, so I think I'm getting back into the swing of it. I'll be trying to work on some of my papers today. I checked my mailbox this morning and found that the reimbursement check for my trip last month arrived. Now I just have to figure out when I can get over to the bank to deposit it. That's a good type of problem to have.
After work, I plan to swing by the gym for a quick workout before I head home. I may pick up a pizza or something on the way home for dinner. After that, no big plans except for hanging out with the kitties.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin Folks.

I actually slept well last night

Going to prolly have a lazy morning, then do some tidying up before DH gets home.

So nothing too exciting

Have a good day

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!!!

Cloudy and damp here this morning.....and cooooooool which is so nice after the humidity of the last few days.

Feeling quite energetic for a change, sleep very well last night and I guess that's why.

Heading off to do some grocery shopping after lunch, to the pet store for some treats and the the video store for some entertainment for the evening.

The kitties are good this morning all of them are playing in a paper bag right now..

Everyone have a great day

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning all!!!!

Cloudy and damp here this morning.....and cooooooool which is so nice after the humidity of the last few days.

Feeling quite energetic for a change, sleep very well last night and I guess that's why.
2 for 1. (you slept well, I slept well....
that another friend slept well)

I take it, you were not hit with that terrible storm yesterday???

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

2 for 1. (you slept well, I slept well....
that another friend slept well)

I take it, you were not hit with that terrible storm yesterday???
We had lots of rain and a few thunderstorms but luckily we are far enough north and have enough tree cover that tornado's can't really get started.

Two good nights sleep in a row.......dare I dream.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... bosses were still asleep when i got to work this morning! I wish i knew that would be the case, cos I certainly could've done with sleeping in a bit too. Oh well. All I know is that whenever i'll have to get another job, it's going to be so hard to adjust to a normal office environment again!

I am happy it's Friday, BF is home from Texas, we have some Netflix to watch, Genever didn't puke last night, should be a good start to the weekend.

Have a good Friday and weekend everyone! Stay dry and cool!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello,

Ran a few errands this morning man it was hard to find decent garage sale signs!!
Stopped at local cheese store for a stock up and a local butcher shop as beef tenderloin (whole ones) were on sale for $3.69/pound!

Stopped at Shopko (its like Target) and they had remaining perennials/shrubs 50% off so off course I had to buy lots! Just add those to the others I still have to plant this year.

My knee continued to be hurting so I'm gonna pop some ibuprofen before I start sweeping the garage and setting up for my first ever garage sale. Finding more stuff all the time to try to sell!!

Very cool outside-mid 60's as we had lots of rain yesterday and some this morning. Its overcast too which is okay for me!!

No plans for the evening yet even though I would like to look at autos as I would like to park the truck and buy a commuter car with much better gas mileage!! Have to convince hubby first though.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness... I clicked here and was going to post my daily and then saw that I already did not too long ago!!

Yeah, it's one of those days..