Last minute decision--Bad Kitty contest

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I don't usually catch my kitties in the act, just see the aftermath. However, I decided to look through my pictures and came up with a few that might fit the Bad Kitty category for the photo contest. Now I need help deciding which one to enter. I'm kind of leaning toward one, then look at the others and change my mind. Have I mentioned that I'm not too good at decision-making?
So which one do you like best?

#1 Shareena chewing on the light pull with Miss Patchwillow keeping a lookout for meowmy

#2 Iris chewing on my shoe

#3 Iris checking out the clothes dryer

#4 Miss Patchwillow going for the Christmas cactus with Shareena supervising

#5 Miss Patchwillow decided she could get the Christmas cactus all by herself

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... The first one has better content, the whole idea of the naughty kitty plus look-out is great. But the second with the shoe is the better photograph.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilyluvscats

I like the first second and last ones. Helpful eh? LOL
Yeah, thanks.
I can tell I'm going to have to choose one on my own anyway, a close as the votes are running.

Originally Posted by valanhb

Miss Patchwillow and Shareena look like the epitome of sisters.
As my father put it, "One would lie and the other would swear to it!"
I had Shareena for six weeks before Miss Patchwillow came home. After a day and a half of hissing, spiitting, and fur flying, they suddenly decided they were best friends. I'll swear Shareena took Miss Patchwillow all over the house and showed her every place they aren't allowed to go.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Well, obviously this poll isn't helping much with my decision-making. It looks like Shareena chewing on the light pull is in the lead by a very small margin. I'll have to see if I can work on the image to make it so the whites aren't completely blown out.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I voted for the first one, although they are more naughty with the last 2.

But my heart couldn't vote for the last 2 because Christmas cacti are supposed to be poisonous to cats, and I couldn't get over that thought. You really need to get that plant out of their reach!! (sorry, I had to say that)

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I voted for the first one, although they are more naughty with the last 2.

But my heart couldn't vote for the last 2 because Christmas cacti are supposed to be poisonous to cats, and I couldn't get over that thought. You really need to get that plant out of their reach!! (sorry, I had to say that)
Actually, from all the research I've done, I don't think this type of Christmas cactus is toxic to cats. In any case, it's long gone. I managed to keep it alive for close to 40 years and the kittens did it in within months.
They never ate it anyway, just broke off the sections and batted them around the house.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted for the last one.

I love the look " Almost, almost there, ready to NOM NOM NOM....and 1, 2, and CHOMP"

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I voted for the last one.

I love the look " Almost, almost there, ready to NOM NOM NOM....and 1, 2, and CHOMP"
You're not making this any easier you know.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

You're not making this any easier you know.
I am so sorry

Nah, not really.

They are all good pics.... even the first one that the majority seems to like
I still stand by the last one tho...It screams "I'm about to do something bad and you can't stop me" hee hee hee hee.

Good luck deciding

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm down to choosing between the first and last pictures. The one of Shareena got more votes, but I'm having a hard time getting the color balance right without blowing out all the whites. The one of Miss Patchwillow is a better photograph, at least for exposure and color, plus that's the one I was leaning toward to start with. Guess I'd better make up my mind soon. I think today is the last day to enter.