Too cute

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm fostering a pittie for a few days (and am totaly in love, wish I could keep her) and she learned very fast about sniffing cats behinds. Now when they come up and sniff her she holds still, but covers her nose with one paw in case it gets scratched for some reason beyond her comprehension. As far as I can tell the only thing dangerous about this girl is getting in the way of her tail when she's happy.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bookworm

I'm fostering a pittie for a few days (and am totaly in love, wish I could keep her) and she learned very fast about sniffing cats behinds. Now when they come up and sniff her she holds still, but covers her nose with one paw in case it gets scratched for some reason beyond her comprehension. As far as I can tell the only thing dangerous about this girl is getting in the way of her tail when she's happy.
Awww, smart girl!
Would love to see some pics of her with the cats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I so wish they would ever hold still long enough for a pic without being on me so that I can't take one. I can get any of them singly, but when they get together it is constant movement. Maybe when my grand daugher comes over she can get one, her reflexes are faster than mine.