Let's say a big Thank you to Anne for TCS!!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Anne!!!

You know, in these many months spent here, I have come to love this community more and more... You really did create a wonderful "Universe" - an universe of goodness, love and compassion for this world's most innocent little creatures... You certainly did (and do) your part to make our world a better place.
I can not tell you how much TCS has meant to my life... In these times of crisis it makes all the difference to know that we are surrounded by love, understanding and support; that we are not alone.
Also because of TCS I tripled the love in my house, bringing Bugsy and Hope in...

You and the mods have a wonderful community here; thank you for allowing me to be part of this beautiful piece of furry heaven!
to Anne and all the mods, directors, helpers and members that make this all possible! From the bottom of my heart!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Hi Anne!!!

You know, in these many months spent here, I have come to love this community more and more... You really did create a wonderful "Universe" - an universe of goodness, love and compassion for this world's most innocent little creatures... You certainly did (and do) your part to make our world a better place.
I can not tell you how much TCS has meant to my life... In these times of crisis it makes all the difference to know that we are surrounded by love, understanding and support; that we are not alone.
Also because of TCS I tripled the love in my house, bringing Bugsy and Hope in...

You and the mods have a wonderful community here; thank you for allowing me to be part of this beautiful piece of furry heaven!
to Anne and all the mods, directors, helpers and members that make this all possible! From the bottom of my heart!
HEAR!HEAR! I couldn't agree more!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love coming on to this site, it has helped me out so much...each member here has been so kind since I joined early 2008.

A Huge Thank You!!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A big DITTO from me to you. I'm on this site more than any other (ok, except maybe ebay
).
Thank you for this wonderful cat-land.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bum-buda-bum-ba-bump! Come on guys!!! We can do better!
For you who don't know, Anne is the site owner, and the creator of this kitty paradise!

Let's say THANKS!!!!!!!!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Anne! I have had cats all my life but I have learned more about them in the 4 years I have been here then all the years previously!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for offering this world where we, as cat lovers (sometimes referred to as crazy cat people) can be ourselves, share our love for our fur babies without a second thought, and just be!
When I first joined TCS, it was a very difficult time in my life. The one thing I so desperately had was my kitty Sweetie, and I shared this with TCS, and felt so welcomed! I lost Sweetie within that year, and TCS was so supportive, it meant the world to me. I was a wreck for what seemed like an eternity, then Maia came into my life and everyone here enjoyed my new little bundle of tabby fur as much as me, almost as much
I can't thank you enough........

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You wouldn't believe how much this site and the people here mean to me! i came here 4 1/2 years ago looking for help with a pregnant cat. Not only did I get help there, but made many friends along the way, and was supported when my first Smudge died at 6 months from FIP. I don't know what I would have done without these people! Then I got a chance to give back by helping out a bit with other pregnant cat owners which led to me adopting my new Smudge from a fellow TCS member! I come here to share my happinesses and my sorrows. I'm sure it would be incomprehensible to most people, but it is a true community, not just a message board!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the cat site. This is one of the best run forums on the net. Just ask me, I have been here 6 yrs as a member . Anne is Awesome. The Mods are awesome. And so are all you other Kitty people.