Cattitude!

kookoo4kiities

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a Tabby-Siamese mix named KoKo. The other day I was washing dishes and watching the cats in the yard. KoKo was diligently following this mole (could be a mouse) all over the place but could not seem to get a good grip on the poor creature. Finally the little critter found his bolt-hole and down he went. KoKo ran up to the hole and began fishing around the hole with his arm. Poor KoKo could not catch his critter, so he stood there over the hole patiently waiting. I kept watching and checking on him, and after an hour passed I figure he would give up. I was getting ready to call him in for the night when he casually positioned himself over the hole and proceeded to poop down the hole! He scratched the ground, and stalked off with great dignity. I have never seen anything so funny in all my life!

Any stories of Cattitude out there?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that is one heck of a funny story.

You tell that mole just what you think of him, Koko!

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Way to go Koko!

Stink that varmint outta his hole!

Seriously, we've used dirty cat litter to convince a ground hog to move out of our garden before. You pour it down the holes and that convinces him to move on, supposedly. That ground hog eventually moved on, to our neighbors' garden, who happens to own a shot gun.

bryce

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lyrajean

Way to go Koko!

Stink that varmint outta his hole!

Seriously, we've used dirty cat litter to convince a ground hog to move out of our garden before. You pour it down the holes and that convinces him to move on, supposedly. That ground hog eventually moved on, to our neighbors' garden, who happens to own a shot gun.
I can see where this is going.

kkh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

He probably meant "you don't wanna come out to be my prey? Fine! Now, EAT THIS!".
Yes, it definitely is a cattitude