Beatstock 8/16/2009 at Jones Beach, NY (videos shot by me)

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a blast at Beatstock last Sunday. The weather was very hot here in New York but i'd take that over the rain any day!

I was very happy with my seats and got a great view of the concert, I was close enough that the singers on stage could see me clearly.

Some of the singers who performed were Kelly Rowland,V-Factory,Kim Sozzi,Kevin Rudolph,Pitbull,Cascada, and The Backstreet Boys (backstreets back!
) They also did a special Michael Jackson tribute which was nice.

My favorite band is Cascada so I was happy to see my first live performance. I didn't get to meet the lead singer or get any autographs like I had hoped, but not many did. However, being the tallest guy and in a bright orange shirt, when Natalie (lead singer of Cascada) was singing I waved to her and she smiled, pointed my way, and waved, so I think she saw me and acknowledged me.
I was hard to miss lol.

Anyway here are some pics I took from the concert- http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Jones%20Beach/

Here is video of Cascada performing (2 videos all of which is her singing) I was closer than the camera makes it look.
part 1- part2-
video of Michael Jackson tribute-

prettyboy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WOW that looks like you had a great time!!!!

so did security actually miss all those cameras I saw in the audience
or were they allowed there ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You were allowed cameras they dont check, and the security saw all the cameras too, just no professional (round lenses) or camcorders allowed unless you have permission (they had special i.d.'s for that). Only thing is if you were in the first two rows and repeatedly took pictures of the singers with the flash on, you got kicked out. If you have flash off or take mabye one picture that's ok, a bunch of girls got kicked out and had attitudes over it, but if your on stage with light shining in your eyes i'm sure you would be annoyed or even slip and fall by mistake if you cant see.

It was great though and the singers made to sure to go in all areas of the stage so everyone had a good view.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Prettyboy

WOW that looks like you had a great time!!!!
..Congrats!...

the videos are preettie good!..
and as well you said your sitting places was close to the scenary!...

thank you for share!...