Our new Bobtails

skellyo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I went Saturday morning and picked up our newest additions...two sweet little Japanese Bobtails. Meet Suki and Mika:

Suki

Mika

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh! Japanese bobtails! So cute.

Be prepared for a lot of activity. I have the non-pedigreed and tail-included version (read:Japanese domestic shorthair street cat) in my signature. Aya's a handful. But I see you've got a Bengal too... So perhaps you're better prepared than I was.

They like to play with running water. Try teaching them fetch with a toy mouse or two. Truly too smart for their own good.

Their build, stance and even facial expression remind me a lot of Aya as a kitten.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my gosh, they are soooo cute.

In that first pic, whatever is on the floor looks like its dividing the room into "my half" and "your half"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skellyo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lyrajean

Ooh! Japanese bobtails! So cute.

Be prepared for a lot of activity. I have the non-pedigreed and tail-included version (read:Japanese domestic shorthair street cat) in my signature. Aya's a handful. But I see you've got a Bengal too... So perhaps you're better prepared than I was.

They like to play with running water. Try teaching them fetch with a toy mouse or two. Truly too smart for their own good.

Their build, stance and even facial expression remind me a lot of Aya as a kitten.
We've got two Bengals that are within a couple of months of age of these kittens and they are full of energy as well. I think they'll get along pretty well together. The Bengals and JBT's actually all came from the same breeder. We went to see the breeder the first time expecting to pick out a JBT and the Bengals just started playing and running around with our 2yo daughter, so they came home with us first. When we were buying the Bengals, we put a deposit on a tri-color JBT as well though. Then these girls became available when someone who had a deposit on them had to back out, so we decided to get both of them.

The water shouldn't be a problem. Our boy Spot likes to get in the bathroom sink and sometimes even the shower, so these girls should fit right in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skellyo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Nice looking kittens! Congrats.

Did you get your cats from Theresa?
Thanks!

Yes, we got both of our Bengals and JBT's from Theresa.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skellyo

Thanks!

Yes, we got both of our Bengals and JBT's from Theresa.
I'm sure you're pleased with them. I see Theresa at the shows quite often. We owned a nice silver bengal girl from her for awhile. She has been retired, but produced excellent kittens for us.