More vibes please

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last month I started this thread asking for vibes for my mom

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=201650

She has been going steadily downhill, and they've been doing test after test. Last Friday, they did a CT scan and apparently have found something. The doctor said he wanted to see her "as soon as possible." That sounds to me as not gonna be real good news, but maybe at least we will know what's wrong with her and can go from there. She is going Monday afternoon at 3:00.

I would like to ask for vibes/prayers for both my mom who is going through this and my sister who has been taking care of her. I was up there for two weeks and did what I could, but I'm so far away I'm essentially uselessas far as helping goes. I'm stressed to the max, and I know my sister is trying to hold it together, but she is very stressed too. I wish I could be up there to support her in person, but maybe if I can get enough vibes/prayers going that will help.

Thank you.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
coming for your mom! Hopefully, if they've found something, it means they can treat it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all.
I'm such a basket case, mainly because I feel so helpless and there's nothing I can do but sit and wait for my sister to contact me. They have found something in the CT scan, and based on the condition I saw her in when I was up there, and considering she's gotten even worse since I left, I don't expect it to be good news. But at least if we know what it is maybe it will be easier to cope than knowing there is something wrong and tests come back showing nothing. I hope I can get through the day at work, I've been crying off and on all weekend.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

Thank you all.
I'm such a basket case, mainly because I feel so helpless and there's nothing I can do but sit and wait for my sister to contact me. They have found something in the CT scan, and based on the condition I saw her in when I was up there, and considering she's gotten even worse since I left, I don't expect it to be good news. But at least if we know what it is maybe it will be easier to cope than knowing there is something wrong and tests come back showing nothing. I hope I can get through the day at work, I've been crying off and on all weekend.
awwww.
It is so rough when our loved ones are sick, and we're too far to be there physically.

I'm sure your mom knows you are thinking of her

I do agree that knowing what is wrong (a diagnoses per se), is easier than not knowing but "knowing" that "something" is wrong.

Many for you, for comfort, for support

Many for your sister, for all the support
Many for your mom.

Just HUGE
all around. I'm sorry you are going through this.

I
that you get some answers later on this afternoon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quick update. They found fluid in the bottom of a lung. She is currently at the hospital having additional tests. That was all my sister had time to tell me. The doctor told her not to "jump to conclusions." Thank you all again for the vibes/prayers, it means a lot to me, and to my sister and mom as well.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

Quick update. They found fluid in the bottom of a lung. She is currently at the hospital having additional tests. That was all my sister had time to tell me. The doctor told her not to "jump to conclusions." Thank you all again for the vibes/prayers, it means a lot to me, and to my sister and mom as well.
More for you Mom