turn around, and this is what you see.

and yes you may...in fact, he insists.
(that you rub his belly
)

esme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous fella! I love his "beauty mark" ...

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Looks like Kizzy does the same Flop and Wiggle that Trent does when he (insert whine) nnnnnnneeeeeeddddddssssss to have his tummy rubbed. Of course, it's nearly impossible to resist. I sure couldn't resist Kizzy's Flop and Wiggle!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

LOL - A very signature ragdoll thing. What does his belly feel like?
It is so very very soft. I
it, and quite frequently bury my face in it LOL.

Originally Posted by valanhb

Looks like Kizzy does the same Flop and Wiggle that Trent does when he (insert whine) nnnnnnneeeeeeddddddssssss to have his tummy rubbed. Of course, it's nearly impossible to resist. I sure couldn't resist Kizzy's Flop and Wiggle!
Yup, resistance is futile.

I can't count how many times he flops 6ft away from me, and I tell him to come closer to me but he stays put most of the time, and like the fully trained slave I am, I go to him even if I'm in the middle of something

Does Trent do the head thing too?

It's hard to describe the head thing.... Kizzy will sit there, and as soon as you look over at him, he'll move his head sideways a few times (his head leads his body) then FLOP onto his back. It's like he needs enough head movement to project him over onto his back... (hard to explain LOL, but I tried)

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just.. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW..

I get that from Genever when I'm on the sofa, she flops right down and shows it all, and then starts kinda rolling around like a nut. No touching the belly though.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha Sooo adorable!! Herc does the head bobbing dohicky thingie your talking about lol.....No belly rubs though.. :eek:( but he will let me blow raspberries on him and nibbles his hairy toes!! LOL

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Haha Sooo adorable!! Herc does the head bobbing dohicky thingie your talking about lol.....No belly rubs though.. :eek:( but he will let me blow raspberries on him and nibbles his hairy toes!! LOL
So I wasn't completely nuts with my explanation of the head bobby thingy. Glad someone knew what I was talking about LOL.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Trent does the bobble-head thing sometimes, but most times he goes directly to Flop and Wiggle.
Although sometimes he does that kitty-stretch where his front legs are all the way stretched out front and his butt is straight in the air...that's his "scritch my butt" pose. Then I have to scritch his back legs and back by his tail and THEN he'll Flop and Wiggle for tummy and chest rubs.

Yeah, he's trained me quite well.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
some Flops from today:

This last one is the "flop and clean" position.