If you could see anyone in concert..

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For me that would be the Eagles hands down. I did get to see them in concert in 1993 for there comeback tour and it was the best. They are fantastic entertainers, and are big on audience participation.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would of loved to see an old Alice Cooper concert. Back when he was theatrical. The big Toothbrush being chased by the Big Tube of Paste?
Thats entertainment.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for groups or artist that are still together, I missed a chance this past spring to see Gackt live here on Okinawa. the tickets went on sale on the one day I had a really bad flu!

For dead or broken up groups, I would have liked to see Queen in the Freddie Mercury days. Or Pierrot the Japense V-kei band.

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd go back to the 70's to see Led Zeppelin and the 60's for the Beatles. No "reunion" concerts; it would have to be with all the original members.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw Emerson, Lake & Palmer, with a full orchestra, in the '70's, and I'd love to go back to the '70's and see them again (and be the wild-child that I was back then, with everything that entails!) While I was back visiting the '70's, (and being wild)....I'd also love to see Led Zepplin, Jethro Tull and Pink Floyd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrnXx...eature=related

They're in Montreal in this video. I saw them in Detroit, at Cobo Hall. Ah....the memories!!!

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo I have a story about this!
I love Jethro Tull. One of my favorite bands ever. Always dreamed of seeing them live.
My ex (sort of current at the time. we still lived togethor, very complicated) got tickets to a show here in WI. Was I invited, NO. He got them for him and his transexual crack *****. (sorry for the language) She (he) played the flute (among other things, ya huh)
I was beyond heartbroken he asked her to go.
They had a falling out, and guess who he wanted to go with now???
I should have done bad things with the tickets to places he did not want, but damn, this was Jethro Tull! Ian, my baby! Once in a life time. I went. Sold my soul for rock and roll.
It was a great concert, I don't have regets. Well yea I do, but is was a good show.

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Seether - headlining and not supporting.
Tori Amos
Breaking Benjamin who don't fly so they wont be coming to the UK.

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dead: Elvis, The Beatles, Johnny Cash

Alive: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Rolling Stones, Garth Brooks, Foo Fighters (have seen them 3x in concert and loved them)...my list goes on.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BBDOLL22

I would love too see the original members of pink floyd

I also wished I could have seen a Michael Jackson concert. Sadly, that will never happen now.

I'd also like to see David Cassidy
and Meatloaf.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Alive: Howard Jones, Seal, Poets Of The Fall, Barry Manilow(yeah, I said Barry Manilow!)

Dead: Isaac Hayes, Richard Pryor, Redd Foxx