Yankee Candle

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know many of us have a tiny little obsession with this store.

Secret Santa is coming up. So what are YOUR favorite scents?

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im obsessed with anything apple...I loveeeeeeee apple scents...A close second is anything that smells remotely like freshly washed laundry..I love clothes fresh out of the dryer!! Which reminds me Ive got to fold my clothes lol!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Im obsessed with anything apple...I loveeeeeeee apple scents...A close second is anything that smells remotely like freshly washed laundry..I love clothes fresh out of the dryer!! Which reminds me Ive got to fold my clothes lol!!!
Oh yes I have to go fold mine too.
I love fruit smells.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like candles with scents and I really only use regular candles Fridays to light them for Shabbat. Yes, I am candle boring.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Scentstories scents they have- especially the cherry limade!! It came in the 'afternoon picnic" disc. I am going to have to buy a cherry limeade candle- because it smells seriously good! I also like the "sugar and spice' disc. I love anything apple scented as well.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fav yankee candle scent is retired.
Ginger citrus. Mmmmm... I stocked up on a bunch of votives and tea candles, but now I'm afraid to use them. Lol

I also love "iced tea" but it is a seasonal scent. Midsummer Night is a great one that hubby and I both love.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having never experienced a Yankee Candle, I can't say whether there's a specific one of theirs that I like...

But... I LOVE candles.

I do NOT like: flowery smells (I find them overpowering, and some will cause a headache).

I like fruit based smells, vanilla, any butterscotch/caramel type of smell, but I'd say fruit based ones are my fav. ( specifically berry, like strawberry, and cherry).

Right now I have a vanilla, and a citrus on the go (not at the same time
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

My fav yankee candle scent is retired.
Ginger citrus. Mmmmm... I stocked up on a bunch of votives and tea candles, but now I'm afraid to use them. Lol

I also love "iced tea" but it is a seasonal scent. Midsummer Night is a great one that hubby and I both love.
I try to order before they go away but I know the feeling. I think that's why I have so many cause I am afraid they won't return once I use them.

Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Having never experienced a Yankee Candle, I can't say whether there's a specific one of theirs that I like...

But... I LOVE candles.

I do NOT like: flowery smells (I find them overpowering, and some will cause a headache).

I like fruit based smells, vanilla, any butterscotch/caramel type of smell, but I'd say fruit based ones are my fav. ( specifically berry, like strawberry, and cherry).

Right now I have a vanilla, and a citrus on the go (not at the same time
)
You sound like me Chris. Even lavender messes with my sinuses. Strawberry is the only fruity flavor that comes out waxy to me, in all brands.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I lean towards the "food" scents, vanilla, cinnamon, etc. But I also love most of the Fall scents.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite scents are the fruity ones, too - especially cucumber/watermelon & black cherry or cherry/vanilla. I also like the spicy ones like cinnamon.

I don't recall what scents I received last year in my SS package, but those smelled good, too.

Do I detect some "snooping" going on here?

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am also not familiar with Yankee Candles, but I love patchouli. Hate berry and fruit smelling stuff, just too strong and they make me hungry, lol. Though My step mom had this great candle that uh, well made its way home with me (Shhh, don't tell, she has like 3000 candles!) I think it was peach vanilla, wonderful smell and a beautiful color.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like any of the strong smells... The worst for me is Vanilla - that is migraine in the shape of wax!
I like the wooden scents, leafy or fresh scents - I guess I would fit in their "Fresh Fragrances". Nothing too strong - just fresh... Strong and sweet scents are a big time migraine trigger for me.

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was a yankee candle fan ...but then I started to make my own soy candles....now I have just so so many I love....like
Love Spell
Apple Cobbler
Dragons Blood
Black Caynon
Tommy
Hugo Boss ( love this one )
Clean Cotton

I make alot of candles for family and friends ..I sell some as well....but its very time consuming....I wish I could go into the biz but just don't have the time....