TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Friday Meow Trivia!....=)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Friday Meow Trivia!....=)

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
good Friday to everyone!... an easy one to all!-...


A single pair of cats and their kittens can produce as many as _______kittens in 7 years!



A. 420,000
B. 13,000
C. 1 million
D. 375





The answer is here dear member and NOTE that is valid only for today, tomorrow will be another question and another answer... and PLEASE Help us here with a simply CLICK!..
http://www.freekibblekat.com/default.asp
post #2 of 11
WOW..... I had to guess, but was wrong.

Spay and neuter those kitties folks
post #3 of 11
My god that's sad to think of the short, unhappy lives most of those cats would have.
Spay and neuter!!!
post #4 of 11
I got it right but I wish the answer was wrong! People need to spay and neuter their kitties!
post #5 of 11
OMG, how alarming! Glad my babies have all went under the knife.
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
Spay and neuter!!!
....:_good Advice!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseangel View Post
Glad my babies have all went under the knife.
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
good Friday to everyone!... an easy one to all!-...


A single pair of cats and their kittens can produce as many as _______kittens in 7 years!



A. 420,000
B. 13,000
C. 1 million
D. 375





The answer is here dear member and NOTE that is valid only for today, tomorrow will be another question and another answer... and PLEASE Help us here with a simply CLICK!..
http://www.freekibblekat.com/default.asp
I actually did the math using various parameters such as average litter size and a cat's heat cycle time until I came up with the correct choice.
post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
I actually did the math using various parameters such as average litter size and a cat's heat cycle time until I came up with the correct choice.
Hey my friend... I don´t remember where I read about it but For give a clue, someone in the site has a siggy with this data..
I remember that & I can hit right too!..
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
I actually did the math using various parameters such as average litter size and a cat's heat cycle time until I came up with the correct choice.
I tried to do the math I came up with three hundred sixty million seven hundred ninty seven thousand fifty six. lets just say a heck of a lot. I will do my guess now.

So much for my cifer'n
post #10 of 11
I think I had heard this somewhere before because I got it right.
post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by binkyhoo View Post
I tried to do the math I came up with three hundred sixty million seven hundred ninty seven thousand fifty six. lets just say a heck of a lot. I will do my guess now.

So much for my cifer'n


The important is the participation!..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Friday Meow Trivia!....=)