1000 points to the person who:

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I know it, you know it, I'm a big blabbermouth.

I'm offering 1000 points to the poster who guesses the closest date and time of which I will hit 4500 posts.

Without altering my posting style at all....... pick a date when you think I'll hit 4500 posts. (that's roughly 400 more to go)

- for those that don't know me too well I'll give ya some info

- I post at the bare minumum: 2-5 posts a day ( daily threads, question of the day, positive post, etc).
- daily postings can vary from 5-50

- I talk alot..... mainly cuz I cannot get out of the house much, so this is a social outlet for me.
- I have some more pic posts to post.
- most of my posting occurs during the week.
- I usually post between 8am and Midnight.

Thats all the tips/hints I can give you.

Please, one guess per username... Guesses can be submitted untill I go to bed on Sunday night (usually about 11pm EST)

So, when do you think I might hit 4500 posts?

NO DUPLICATES. (if someone says Aug. 20: 8am...... you cannot say the same... You can say Aug. 20 8:01am)

Any questions? If so, PM me. To make it a little more fair, I will NOT look at this post untill I hit 4500 posts. But I will make a post to it or have a friend do it, to tell you when submissions are done.

Start your guesses below and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MONDAY (if it rains over the weekend) - uhhh - Thursday of next week if it doesn't!

Um Chris - I'll think about this. But WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START THE POLL FOR NAMING NoNAME? That's far more important!

...and I won't need the points either.

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, but what time zone are you in? I'm in PDT which is the time shown on the various threads, but your time zone will show in your posts, so how do we know which zone will be the correct one?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not looking through the posts in this thread to try to keep it as fair as possible
I will NOT look through it untill I make my 4500th post which will be in this thread, announcing the winner

If there was anything I was unclear on, you need to pm me.

As of this posting, I'm at 4124 posts

You MAY revise your guess at any time, providing it is before closing time.

CLOSING TIME has been changed to Monday, Aug 17 at 11pm EST ( it was Sun.) due to some people not being around on weekends.

So hmmmmmm, when do you think I'll write another 376 posts? I can say, that I'm not done my posting for today either.

Oh, and I have kitty birthdays coming up: Kitchi will be 5mos on the 28th, Kizzy will be 13mos on the 17th, NN (who needs a Help name me post) will be 4 mos on the 16th. All causes for more posts

Good luck everyone.

( oh, if this one goes over well, I will do another one for 5000 posts, and perhaps more with the help of some friends I may be able to increase the amount of winning points
)

For those unaware: Points can be used to purchase gifts for yourself or others. Gifts are a great way to show someone you appreciate something they've said/did/etc. or to wish good luck, etc.