Pics of FatMan Hercules and GiGi

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well finally I figured out how to do pics thanks to Chris!! I appreciate your help!!!!!!
Ill start with FatMan cuz hes the oldest and most tempremental of my three...In his head he is the king and deserves to be treated as such!!

^Basking in the glory of the sun!^

^He stole Franklins bed as soon as it was vacated!! Can you tell he is the big boss man :eek:)

And next comes Hercules...He is my baby of babies I love this cat to death and would do anything for him....Hes my hunka hunka Hercules!!!

^ He is so regal laying like the prince he is...Can you see why I love that boy to death!!

^I was trying to get a good pic of him and he decided he needed to come investigate!!

And finally the newest baby girl...My GiGi..Well Daddys little girl!! Shes the princess and is treated as such!!!

^I guess shes sick of the paparazzi^

^Sleeping on top of the blanket rack...She lovessss my fuzzy blue woobie blanket

^Laying in the sunlight working on her tan...She looks much bigger than she is but shes allllllll stretched out as long as she can get!

**I hope you all think my babies are as gorgeous as I think they are and enjoy looking at them..I get to see them everyday and everyday I wake up they make my life just a little bit brighter!!**

Thanks for all your advice and support!!

Sincerely
*Tyler*

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must say, I'm glad I helped you

Your babies are gorgeous, all 3 of em...

But I have to admit that I'm partial to cow kitties, so FatMan is my fav

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your cats are gorgeous! Your princess cat, Gigi looks similar to my silver tabby, Logan. Both of my cats love my blue fuzzy blanket too

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

All three of your babies are gorgeous! Welcome to The Cat Site. We require you post pics frequently.

Oh they are all adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you had to rescue GiGi - who could not?

And Hercules - he is one heck of a baby doll (don't tell him I put it like that though, OK?
).

...but I'm with Chris. I'm partial to black & white kitties (four of our seven are!) - so I nearly swooned when I saw FatMan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some more pics of my babies I got uploaded into photobucket!!

^^GiGi decided to stand up for herself to Franklin..LOL..I love this pic even though its really dark!!!

And another of GiGi...Shes so cute!

danielle177

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
AWWW they are all soooo adorable especially GiGi she is such a little cuity, fatman is fab too i love to squash & cuddle my big fat Tinkerbell x

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She IS so adorable - and I noticed this time through the thread that she has WHITE PAWS WITH BLACK PAW PADS!
Ooooo those are soooooo kissable!

...and I love the pic of GiGi and Franklin! The contrast is great!