TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › YAY!! at last, a good pic of Tabbs!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

YAY!! at last, a good pic of Tabbs!

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
I finally got a decient pic of Tabitha ! Although shes not too happy she's waiting for her dinner!! ,she got another hour to wait but i usually give in when she looks like that !!

post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by caitsith View Post
I finally got a decient pic of Tabitha ! Although shes not too happy she's waiting for her dinner!! ,she got another hour to wait but i usually give in when she looks like that !!

That IS a good picture! Go ahead and give in, she is ready to eat NOW!
post #3 of 8
That's a GREAT pic of Tabitha. Now, go feed the poor girl!
post #4 of 8
It is indeed a good pic of a gorgeous kitty. (tho Daisy is still my fav )
post #5 of 8
Ya definitely got yourself a beautiful mackeral tabby girl! Very gorgeous- she kinda has a look on her face like "you shall feed me soon, human, or you will PAY!" I love mackeral tabbies- such unique markings, each one is completely unique! (haha like a zebra )
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
That IS a good picture! Go ahead and give in, she is ready to eat NOW!
.......absolutely!...
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mismaris777 View Post
Ya definitely got yourself a beautiful mackeral tabby girl! Very gorgeous- she kinda has a look on her face like "you shall feed me soon, human, or you will PAY!" I love mackeral tabbies- such unique markings, each one is completely unique! (haha like a zebra )
She is indeed lovely--classic tabby though I believe, judging by the swirls on the body.
post #8 of 8
Gorgeous girl but the poor dear looks like she is starving to death! :P
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › YAY!! at last, a good pic of Tabbs!