Do you have a snorer?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Daisy has started snoring! I wake her up at least twice a night, except for last night when I locked her in the bathroom (not on purpose, of course). She has also taken to licking my arm while I'm asleep. And then sometimes biting me. Can't quite figure out why that's started, but there's nothing like being awakened from a sound sleep to someone taking a chunk out of your arm.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes i do !!
My Daisy snores now and then,although she doesn't bite or anything. Some times i dont get any sleep at all, as i have hubby on one side and Daisy snoring in my other ear !!!
Daisy sleeps on my side next to me,she snuggles into my arm, she has a quick cat lick ( Wash) and then washes me then stops purring after half an hour. I try to get to sleep quick but just as im dozing off she starts snoring !!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, my Bugsy snores!!! At first I was kind of worried, but now I just find it amusing!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont have any snorers except the BF and I have no problem waking him up to make him move to his belly to finish sleeping..I do have a cat with a foot fetish. GiGi is notorious for waking up up by attacking our feet or licking them....Im not a morning person as it is so imagine how grumpy I am at 3 AM when she wakes me up..LOL....But shes so darn cute the misery doesnt last long!

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't tell if the kittens snore at night as BF snores loud enough to cut logs in the forest.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ella snores a little, but I suspect that's part of her general nose problems, including the snork in her purr.

But Dottie would drown her out, in any case. I just got foam earplugs and I've slept with them in my ears for years.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Levi snores. I have always called him "Big Boy" but he is starting to resemble that remark! (I think the vet is not going to be happy with the weight of him & his "little" sister)

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My little girl, Gracie, snores - LOUD!

The first time it happened, she woke me up and I was actually scared for a bit, thinking there was someone else in the room.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Ella snores a little, but I suspect that's part of her general nose problems, including the snork in her purr.

But Dottie would drown her out, in any case. I just got foam earplugs and I've slept with them in my ears for years.
I know what a snork is! It's kind of like when they change gears.

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Whimsey, my american shorthair, has always snored. However, he wakes himself up and starts meowing as if he is startled. I always go and comfort him and tell him he's OK. Then he goes right back to sleep and starts snoring again!

Best,

Elizabeth

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, I have 2!! Both Callie and Hannah snore and I find it very comforting as they're not too loud and I can at least tell they're still breathing!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by stephanietx

No, I have 2!! Both Callie and Hannah snore and I find it very comforting as they're not too loud and I can at least tell they're still breathing!
Not changing the subject of the thread, but if one of my cats is lying too still, I wake them up. Of course, the cat looks at me annoyed and I say "I'm sorry...I just wanted to make sure you were still breathing." I am a worrier at heart.

faerian

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sophie has always snored, ever since kittenhood. She keeps me up at night occasionally, but since it's actually very faint it doesn't bother me too much. It sounds like a dog whimpering though, it's so funny!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was doing an impression of Daisy snoring for DH because he says he's never heard her. It sounded like a donkey braying. Daisy looked at me and knew I was making fun of her. She looked at me like she thought I was a braying donkey. Or, what's that other word for donkey?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No snorer here, but I do have a whistler LOL.

Kizzy has nasal issues, and will sometimes whistle thru his nose as he sleeps

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My passed Su used to snore. He was a big fat squish of a cat. Buts thats OK, I was told that I snore too.