My sister is getting worried she has not heard from the breeder in week

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister is getting worried because she has not heard from the breeder in a week.
She has emailed her at both emails.
Are there any other good Bengal breeders if this does not work out?

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t worry just yet, wasnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t she going away? Think I read that in another thread.

People get busy, or perhaps her computer is down. Have you tried ringing her?

I sometimes donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t hear from my breeder for 4-5 days, and we are good friends! Breeders are very busy people, especially with kittens on the ground.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I told her to call her but she has not.
Th breeder should have been back on monday.
I think part of the reason she is worried is because of what that sphynx breeder did to me last summer.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sure hope not....was thinking "oh no - not again!" I'd call the breeder. Jack's breeder is slow on emails - its easier to talk to her on the phone

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As a breeder myself as much as I love placing my babies and talking to folks. I cannot do it all day every day, sometimes not even every week!

You must understand that we have lives too

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

You must understand that we have lives too
Many breeders have this verse on their websites, author unknown.

I breed Cats - Not dogs, Not Mice, Not Rabbits - CATS.

I am a cat breeder; not a pet store.
I can not guarantee having a kitten of a specific color or sex available on demand.
Those kittens listed on my website or that I tell you I have available are what I have.
Just because you decided today that you want a kitten does not mean that I have one available for you to take home today.

I am a cat breeder.
I am not a travelling sales man I will not bring a selection of kittens to your home for you to look over; if I have kittens available then you may make an appointment to come and view them.
All kittens marked as reserved on my site or I say are not available are not available.
The age and availability dates that I list on my site are NON negotiable; I will not sell a kitten before I feel that it is ready to go to it's new home.

I am a cat breeder.
I am not a bargain basement clearance store if you are looking for a kitten at a bargain rate; keep looking but you will not find it here.
Every kitten that I have is raised with all the loving attention that I can give it, have spent many many hours cleaning litter boxes, feeding, watering and worrying over each and every one.

I am a cat breeder.
I spend hours on the phone, the internet and in person answering the questions of each prospective buyer.
I answer the same questions time after time, even though that information is clearly listed on my web site.
I answer the questions and put up with the rude behaviour of buyers who are upset that they can't get what they want when they want it.

I am a cat breeder.
I spend countless hours learning more about how to raise kittens better and more about my specific breed.
I spend enormous amounts of money at the vets and buying cat related supplies such as litter and food.
IF you broke down what I bring in on each kitten as "profit" I would be making pennies per hour.

I am a cat breeder.
I spend much money, many hours preparing for, travelling to and attending cat shows.
And am thrilled to bring home a two dollar rosette.
I enjoy the camaraderie of other breeders and admire their cats even when their cat beats mine.

I am a cat breeder and I Love My Cats.