Daily Thread HUMP Day August 12th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

We are finally getting a sunny summer day here..I am going to bare my whiteys!

Nothing going on really..just headed to work soon and then to the new place tonight to do stuff again. Its getting annoying! We are moving for good this Saturday though.

Not much else

Have a good day folks!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Looks like we are in for a nice day here as well, Suppose to be high humidity though.

Have a couple of errands I need to do this morning but should be finished up by lunchtime.
Nothing special planned for this afternoon, just the usual litter boxes, tidy up a bit and maybe sit on the deck if it's not to hot.

The kitties are window watching, lots of birds around this morning, they are starting to flock already. Guess fall is on the way.

Everyone have a great day

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.... Yawn.

I slept late today..... prolly cuz I didn't end up falling asleep till bout 4.....

Weather forecast says warm and cloudy. Our summer weather started on the weekend, when it got hot and humid. Finally the humidity dropped, last night I was able to open my windows and it was a nice night.

Supposed to be a slight humidex for the next little while...today 26, humidex of 32...This I don't mind at all.

I am hoping for lots of
because I had to get a new pool yesterday and started filling it yesterday and will fill it some more today.

Not doing much today, I overdid it yesterday and can hardly move today. So its going to be a computer/movie/nap day LOL.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Supposed to be sunny and hot here today, but it is cool and overcast.
Got woken early again by all the noise on the road outside which they're digging up. The workmen like to start early.
Have a good day cat-loving peeps!

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Kind of a hectic morning for me. Slept through the alarm, ran around like a lunatic to get to work. Cats were being weird about breakfast (which they only do when I'm running late), etc. On the up side, the humidity is way down and it's a pretty nice day.

We've been trying to break Cotton of a bad habit he picked up while sick - moveable food. I was so worried about him not eating during his mouth issues for the past two months that I'd taken to bringing his food to him wherever he was and sitting with him while he ate...of course now he's doing much better, but has to re-learn that breakfast does not happen on demand on the right hand side of the third step of the upstairs flight of stairs where he can see most of the first floor by just turning his head.

I guess I figured the bad habit was worth living with for a bit to make sure he was eating.

Other then that, no real plans for today. Work, gym after work (maybe) and then home to poke at a video game or some quilting before bed. My week is pretty routine.

Have a great day, everyone!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, DH and I were surprised to get a flyer home from Ben's school last Friday that it is 8th grade graduation with a talent show today. Ben informed us that, yes, he is graduating and he and a friend are doing the "Who's On First?" skit by Abbot and Costello. We had no idea about graduation because Ben just started this school in Dec. and it goes year round.

It is going to be sunny and about 94 here today. After my total stretch class
, I am going to lay around the pool, working on my tan, until it is time to go to the graduation. Believe it or not, this CA gal is not as tanned as in prior years.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... Today is my Friday!
Leaving for Santa Rosa tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

So.. work, then a bit of shopping for snacks and AA batteries, wash the car cos it is FILTHY, and then home to pack. And then off to meet some friends for dinner to give them the apartment keys so they can feed and play with Genever while we're away..

Have a great day and rest of the week everyone!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm copying part of my post from the Tuesday daily thread:
Well I have today off so I spent the morning shopping. I've been needing a new kitchen table for a very long time, so I went to a furniture store where I found a table and chairs that I really like. I need a little time to think about this purchase, but I expect I'll go back to the store tomorrow to pay for the furniture and arrange for a delivery date.
So I did go back to the store today and I purchased the kitchen table and chairs!
I got an even better deal than I was expecting. It turns out this particular item was about to go on sale, so they gave me the sale price! I'm also getting free delivery, and the store isn't going to charge anything to remove my old kitchen set!
The delivery date is tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!!!

I hope everyone else is having a good day.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorie D.

I'm copying part of my post from the Tuesday daily thread:

So I did go back to the store today and I purchased the kitchen table and chairs!
I got an even better deal than I was expecting. It turns out this particular item was about to go on sale, so they gave me the sale price! I'm also getting free delivery, and the store isn't going to charge anything to remove my old kitchen set!
The delivery date is tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!!!

I hope everyone else is having a good day.
Wow way to go on a great deal...hope you enjoy your new set...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning peeps!

We are finally getting a sunny summer day here..I am going to bare my whiteys!

Nothing going on really..just headed to work soon and then to the new place tonight to do stuff again. Its getting annoying! We are moving for good this Saturday though.

Not much else

Have a good day folks!
Hey ms...nat..a question I have been meaning to ask since your wedding. How does Trout like being married?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Hey ms...nat..a question I have been meaning to ask since your wedding. How does Trout like being married?
Loooooves being married