TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pics of my herd!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pics of my herd!

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
First let me explain that I was messing around with different camera settings, and several turned out bad (didn't look bad on camera screen ).

Here are the looong due pics of my cats:


Bear, better known as Black Boy.


Being silly.


Did you say 'food?'


He has the shiniest, most smooth fur I have ever felt.


Apparently I make kitties very bored during my photo shoots. Poor fellow's belly fur didn't grow back the same after he was shaved for p/u surgery.

---------------------------


Bella, my southern bell. The only cat that rarely lands on all 4 feet, lol.


Hang on, let me get squeeky clean before I do my photo shoot.


Still not done, ma!


There, all clean!


"I has pretty whiskers?"
post #2 of 15
Thread Starter 
---------------------------



Cody, my heart kitty.


Winking.


Getting distracted...


Messing with the other cats.


Enough with the paparazzi, I am tired!


-----------------------------


Chicken, my dork.


Yes, silly cat got a silly name. Suits her purfectly.


I guess all of my cats have ADD, lol.


"What you mean I has ADD?"


Being pretty.


----------------------



Lets call this my unofficial introduction to my new addition, Poodle.
I found him and had to bottle feed him for weeks, he was very late at eating cat food.


Awwwwww.


I was bottle feeding him Hartz KMR, but he had 2 unexplained seizures on it. I switched to another brand and he never had another seizure. He was still refusing any cat food when this pic was taken, note the KMR all over his face, lol.


Getting big! I never intended on naming him somthing so... weird but he had such crazy looking fur as a baby that I nicknamed him poodle, and somehow that stuck, LOL.


Speaking of big, look at those EARS!





Enjoy!
post #3 of 15
Awwwww, those kitten shots of Poodle are sooo cute!!

Chicken and Bella are very beautiful- then again I'm a HUGE sucker for those big baby blues

They all look incredibly healthy- their fur is outstandingly shiny! Whatever you're doing, keep it up!
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 
They all say 'thanks!'

Unfortunatly, these pics don't do Bella & Chickens eyes justice. In some Bella's eyes look bi-colored, but they are really just pale blue. Chickens eye color always comes out red, lol.

Aw, thanks for the comment about their shiny coats!
post #5 of 15
Your babies are all so beautiful and look soooo happy. Since I looooove black kitties, Bear has an especially soft spot in my heart.
post #6 of 15
Your cats are gorgeous. I also love the names Chicken and Poodle
post #7 of 15
Beautiful kitties! and they look like such characters! What do you feed them? They are all a healthy weight and look amazing!
post #8 of 15
Aww, so pretty and cute and handsome and lovable! They all look so super soft too! Thanks for sharing!

Makes me feel the need to do a photo shoot of Genever now..
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mismaris777 View Post
Chicken and Bella are very beautiful- then again I'm a HUGE sucker for those big baby blues
Me too. I have three cats (all blue-eyed), but if a snowshoe-type like Chicken showed up at my door, I'd have four!

All of them are beautiful, though.
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars
Your babies are all so beautiful and look soooo happy. Since I looooove black kitties, Bear has an especially soft spot in my heart.
I love black cats too, it's so sad that they are the least adopted color! Bear is quiet the love bug. If I call him over for some loving he will let me love on him as long as I want to without getting fed up. My others like attention, but after 3-5mins they are done, haha.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynsey
Your cats are gorgeous. I also love the names Chicken and Poodle
Aw, thanks! I bet the vets will never forget their names, how I love it when the vet calls me back to the room by calling us by the cats name... "Is Chicken ready to be seen?" LOL.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fifi1puss
Beautiful kitties! and they look like such characters! What do you feed them? They are all a healthy weight and look amazing!
They say 'thanks!' Yeah, they keep me on my toes, lol. I was feeding Nutro Roasted Chicken Dry 1 1/4 cups in the a.m. But I am afriad of them doing another recall. They get a 5.5oz can of wet together at night, I add a cans worth of water to the wet so they get extra water, both of my adult boys are veryyy uti prone and refuse to be wet only cats. Wet food is Authority in mixed flavors.

Right now I am on the search for a good dry food that is ok for urinary cats that costs $25-35 for a big bag... I may end up going back to Nutro if they do not recall anything for the next 6months to a year. I fed my crew 2 recalled bags (16lbs each) of Nutro and I had a unopened 16lbs bag that was going to be used before the recalls were issued... that is why I am so paranoid about Nutro, lol.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMavis
Aww, so pretty and cute and handsome and lovable! They all look so super soft too! Thanks for sharing!

Makes me feel the need to do a photo shoot of Genever now..
Awww, thanks for the nice comments! Yes, Genever needs a photo shoot!


Quote:
Originally Posted by motoko9
I have three cats (all blue-eyed), but if a snowshoe-type like Chicken showed up at my door, I'd have four!

All of them are beautiful, though.
I lovvve those blue eyes too! I really REALLY want a longhaired cat that looks like Bella, but I am up to my ears in cats with 5, maybe someday though! LOL, she may end up at your door is she pees in my bed again!!! Nah, I would never get rid of her, even if she is a bed wetter, hahah. She's erm, slower than most cats... one day I was picking at her and laid a ribbon on her head..... she sat there for at least 5mins and never noticed it was there, it fell off when she happened to look down.



Thanks for the fantastic comments everyone! I plan on doing an outside photo shoot one day this month with all of them except Bella, she is deathly afraid of outside but she can do a indoor photo shoot, lol. Never knew a former feral who is afraid of outside.
post #11 of 15
Awww your babies are adorable! <3 these pics!
post #12 of 15
what a lovely and nicely set of pics!!
all are adorables!... look those preettie and big eyes! aaaaawwwww
I figured when you hug to one, the other and the other!....oh my!...
soooooo lovely!...
post #13 of 15
All your kitties are wonderful

But I absolutely adore Poodles nose


Thanks for sharing.
post #14 of 15
Your cats are so cute! Your Bella looks just like my Dolce' and one of Dolce's litter mates name was Bella! and I am in NC too....lol


They really look a lot alike, except Dolce' doesn't have mitts. I also have a chicken look alike (I love that name) She is a recent addition and I don't have pics yet. Her name is Sky and she is about 10 weeks old.
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog View Post
Awww your babies are adorable! <3 these pics!
Thanks!



Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
what a lovely and nicely set of pics!!
all are adorables!... look those preettie and big eyes! aaaaawwwww
I figured when you hug to one, the other and the other!....oh my!...
soooooo lovely!...
LOL! It's funny because when I go to pet/hug one everyone else crowds around and wants to be petted/huged too! And of course I hug/pet them all then!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady View Post
All your kitties are wonderful

But I absolutely adore Poodles nose


Thanks for sharing.
Hahaha, I love his little nose too. The white on his face makes that nose stand out even more, which makes it that much more cute!



Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmamiof4 View Post
Your cats are so cute! Your Bella looks just like my Dolce' and one of Dolce's litter mates name was Bella! and I am in NC too....lol



They really look a lot alike, except Dolce' doesn't have mitts. I also have a chicken look alike (I love that name) She is a recent addition and I don't have pics yet. Her name is Sky and she is about 10 weeks old.
Awwwwww, Dolce looks so much like Bella! They're TCS twins, lol!

Where are you in NC? I am in Hope Mills!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pics of my herd!