Good people left in the world

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My semi-feral Gigi has gone to her new home and is settling in very well. She was initially there on a trial basis, and now we're doing all the official adoption stuff. I told her new owner that the fee is $100 but the rescue group was happy to reduce it to $50 since she is an adult cat and harder to place (they're doing what they can to get the adults into homes at the moment).

He said he's happy to pay the $100, and what he could do is pay the $50 fee, "donate" the other $50, and therefore have his work gift match the donation, so the rescue gets $150 total. Isn't that nice?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

My semi-feral Gigi has gone to her new home and is settling in very well. She was initially there on a trial basis, and now we're doing all the official adoption stuff. I told her new owner that the fee is $100 but the rescue group was happy to reduce it to $50 since she is an adult cat and harder to place (they're doing what they can to get the adults into homes at the moment).

He said he's happy to pay the $100, and what he could do is pay the $50 fee, "donate" the other $50, and therefore have his work gift match the donation, so the rescue gets $150 total. Isn't that nice?
Not. Too. Shabby! He's a prince.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

Thanks for sharing. That has lifted my spirits today.
...is really wonderful my friend!...

awww For Gigi!
I really wish she being sooo love by his new master!

Please sarah keep in touch with this person, for know how it goes to Gigi, and invite him to being part of TCS!...

I would love to say thank you for love to Gigi here on forums!..

I hope this can be possible!...